It's OK To Be Afraid.

Olivia's POV.

I hoped Amanda would come forward about what went on at home but she doesn't believe me when I tell her things get better. "Amanda you have to tell someone before it gets worse" I said but she shook her head.

"No! Why should I? Because things turned out so fantastic for you?! Your mom's gone, your rapist got away and now you're living with some cop you barely know!" she yelled.

"I'm glad they're gone! And I know him well enough to know he won't crawl into my bed at night and rape me!" I yelled taking all my frustration out on her, which I know is wrong.

"How do you know him huh? You've only been living with him for 2 weeks!" she yelled back.

"I'm not fighting with you. All I suggested was that you get help there's no need to bring up my personal experience" I said quietly. I was desperately trying not to cry.

"I'm sorry" she said shakily before walking off, leaving me alone at my locker with nothing but my thoughts.  

I went home and saw Don there which surprised me. "Can. I ask you something?" I said and he nodded. "My friend... she was raped and she doesn't wanna report it. I told her it would be better to tell someone and...." I trailed.

"And?....." Don asked.

"Well she started talking about how bad my life is turning out since the police got involved. And she basically called you a perv and now she won't answer her phone" I said and he sat on the couch beside me.

"Olivia you can't make her report it. I'm glad you came to me though. Listen, if you give her time she'll come forward. In the meantime I think maybe you and I should talk things out" he said. I just looked to him confused.

"Talk what out?"

"You. After all that's happened you need to talk to someone"

"So you're saying I need therapy?!" I yelkd.

"It'll help you deal with things" he said softly. Then I just blacked out.

Cragen's POV.

Something in Olivia changed, she wasn't calm anymore. "YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!" she screamed.

"I'm not forcing you to do anything you don't wanna do" I said calmly.

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" she screamed.

"Olivia calm down"

"NO! NO! NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!" she yelled and I was worried about her state of mind.

"Olivia. Look at me, I'm not gonna hurt you' I whispered.

"It does hurt" she said sinking to her knees. I knelt beside her and she flinched when I got close to her. I realised this went beyond PTSD. She must have rape trauma syndrome.

"You're safe now" I said quietly and calmly.

"No I'm not" she said teary eyed. She seemed to be calming down so I helped her up.

"It's OK to be afraid Liv" I whispered as she hugged me tightly.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry" she said crying into my chest. Once she'd calmed down and pulled away she looked up at me.

"Please help her" she whispered

"I'll do whatever ever I can" I said softly.

"Thanks daddy" she whispered and I smiled. I had always wanted kids and hearing her say that just warmed my heart.

Hope you enjoyed!!! Sorry if there's any typos haha! Please comment and vote thanks!!!