2 months later

Olivia's POV.

I was so excited I was finally going back to my old school. The only thing I'm not too happy about is my mom and her stupid boyfriend they got back together and she moved in with him AND they're getting married! He's a rapist! He's the only reason I get to come "home". Then again he's the reason I left in the first place but I didn't tell the cops that though, he'd kill me before I can open my mouth. I nervously entered the hallway and saw students were busy at their lockers. Then I saw him, I saw El standing at his locker talking to Fin.

"Hi" I said quietly and he looked at me in shock.

"Olivia!" he exclaimed hugging me tightly.

"The one and only" I smiled and just then Kathy walked over.

"Oh hi" she said seeming disappeared that I was hugging El but he is my best friend so why wouldn't I?

"Kathy? I thought you were at practice" he said pulling away.

"It finished early so I came to see you" she said kissing him softly and it didn't take a genius to figure out they were dating.

"I'm just gonna go" I said but Elliot stopped me.

"Liv wait I'll walk you to class" he offered but I just shook my head.

"No really it's fine I have to visit the new principal anyway" I said and he nodded.

"You're sure?" he asked and I was about to answer him but Kathy got there first.

"You heard her El she's busy, now come on let's go" she said grabbing El's hand and dragging him off.

"I'll see you after school right?" he called looking back.

"Sure" I smiled walking off, I know I need to move on since it was two months ago but I can't stop thinking about him, those beautiful blue eyes get me every time. My thoughts were interrupted by Amanda's excited squeal.

"Liv! You're back! How come?" she said all at once.

"Because my mom's getting married" I shuddered and she just gave a confused smile before taking me to the principals office and waiting outside. I entered and saw him, Jack (my moms boyfriend AKA the bien of my existence). "Olivia well what a surprise" he said and I sighed.

"How did you get a degree?" I asked.

"Because I got through school and because I know how to get what I want" he smiled...

Amanda's POV.

I started to get impatient I know the principal was talkative but this was taking forever. I stood corrected because just them Olivia ran out, tears flooding her face, she ran right past me ignoring my presence. Then I saw the principal emerge and I realised that it was Olivia's step dad I could remember a picture she showed me. "Did Olivia get in trouble?" I asked and he sighed.

"She's just finding things hard that's all" he said and I nodded.

"OK sorry sir" I said rushing to class, I was still worried for Olivia's sake, what actually happened because I knew it wasn't a typical principal punishment. I couldn't focus in class and I didn't see Olivia anywhere I just sat and thought things through, I just doodled Nick's name in my notepad since we were now dating for two weeks and it's all thanks to Liv because if she hadn't pushed me to talk to him I'd just be the shy newbie who had an insane and kinda creepy crush on a guy she thought she could never have.