Fixing Things With Liv

Elliot's POV.

Kathy went home, her parents didn't care, she's just a pathological liar. I wouldn't be surprised if this baby wasn't mine. Olivia returned with Ella but she wouldn't speak to me, I knew I needed to make things right I needed to fix things. "Olivia can I talk to you?" I asked and she just got off the couch and walked away. I didn't appreciate her being so childish, but then again she had the right to be.

"Olivia..." I trailed knocking at the door. "Liv I know you're mad but you have to understand that this wasn't my fault I didn't mean for this to happen.... I shouldn't have been so insensitive but I can't change things" I said desperately. I stood there waiting for a reaction but all I got was silence. "Liv please?" I pleaded. She opened the door slightly and turned away, I opened the door fully and walked inside. I wrapped my arms around her and just stood there, embracing her warmth. I turned her to face me and I looked deep in her eyes.

"I'm sorry I over reacted and I was rude and childish and I just-" I stopped her by kissing her softly. She pulled away and continued to talk "and Kathy was trying to get into my head and it was working until-" she began but I cut her off again.

"Shh that doesn't matter right now, all that matters is that you know I love you" I whispered.

"I love you too" she whispered back, before kissing me again.

Olivia's POV.

Elliot and I were deep in a kiss, his hands started to travel down my body, sending shivers through me. He pulled me in close to him and I gently took off his T-shirt. He in turn did the same. We continued to kiss as he laid me on the bed. Ella was sleeping in the next room and Don was work so we had the place to ourselves. I ran my hands through his hair and pleasure came over me as I felt him inside me. I let him take complete control of me, feeling myself tighten as he got faster.  "I love you" he whispered mid kiss.

"Mmm... I love you too" I whispered. I could feel his hands on me, his soft touch making me tingle, his hands were so warm as he explored me. Ella cried interrupting our moment.

"I got it" I said taking Elliot's T-shirt and putting it on so I didn't have to get dressed properly. I took Ella in my arms and held her close. Elliot came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. Something about her didn't seem right...

"El I think something's wrong" I said and he took her from me to see what I meant.

"Yeah she's very off colour" he said before checking her temperature. "Woe Liv she's burning up" he said and that worried me.

"I'm gonna take her to the doctor" I said running to get my clothes. I quickly got dressed and we headed to the doctors. When we got there I was horrified to find out she had to be admitted to hospital....

Heyyy sorry the ending was bad! More is on the way. Thanks for the comments!!! There might be typos I rushed it :P