Used

Nobody's POV. .

Music blared and Olivia looked around to see a lot of older kids downing shots or making out. "Hey Liv over here!!" Nick called. Olivia walked to him and he was talking to an older guy.

"And who's this?" he asked looking Olivia up and down making her feel uncomfortable.

"This is Olivia" Nick said.

"I've heard so much about you" he smiled and Olivia felt awkward.

"You know maybe I should call Don to check in on Ella" she said going to leave but Nick stopped her.

"Liv you just got here, come on I'll get you a drink" he said. Olivia didn't really like house parties, she was paranoid that something might happen. Nick returned with two cups.

"Umm... I don't drink.." she trailed.

"Come on just a taste, I know you'll like it" he said so she hesitantly took a sip.

3 1/2 hours later.

Both Elliot and Kathy were drunk, so much so they could barely tell where they were. Kathy kissed Elliot passionately, she took him by the hand and walked him upstairs. She kissed him yet again and he laid her on the bed. He slid his hands under her shirt and massaged her gently. "Mmm..." she moaned as she kissed him softly. He gently made his way inside her she kissed him softly enjoying every minute of it.

Olivia passed out on the couch and Nick and his older friend Marcus were standing over her. "I should probably take her home" Nick said taking her in his arms.

"Or... we could have a little fun first Marc suggested and Nick nodded. They carried her to the bedroom and Nick laid her on the bed.

"Should we be doing this?" Nick asked.

"Oh come on... she's hot... You can't say you don't wanna" he said and Nick couldn't argue with that. He took off her clothes and she was laying there in nothing but her underwear. "I'll leave you two alone" Marc said closing the door. He kissed her sifly, gently making he way inside her, he started off slow but got faster. Olivia's eyes widened and she began to look around.

"What's happening?" she asked, her speech severely slurred.

"Shhh... It's OK" Nick whispered.

"N-no Elliot will be mad" she said starting to struggle.

"Hey it's OK.. Elliot said it was fine" Nick said, knowing that Olivia was so drunk she'd agree with anything.

"OK" she whispered and he kissed her softly. He gently pulled away and passed out beside her.

6:45am.

Elliot realised where he was  he saw Kathy laying in his arms, he realised what he'd done. He quickly got up and went from room to room. That's when he found her on the floor. "Hey, Liv get up come on" he whispered taking her in his arms.

"Hmm... What?" she asked her speech still slurred.

"How much did you have to drink?" Elliot asked.

"Just... A little..." she said.

"Come on Liv you gotta get up" Elliot said helping her up.

"El I'm tired... just lie with me for five more minutes" she whispered.

Nick walked in, in a daze "hey what happened?" he asked, clearly still drunk. He saw Olivia and looked her up and down.  "Hey baby you were great last night" he said walking towards them.

"Back off Nick" Elliot said as he turned to face Olivia. "You screwed him?!" he half asked half yelled.

"What no!" Olivia said struggling to keep herself upright.

"Mmm...... You're amazing" he said and Elliot just looked at him.

"You're a pervert! Amanda's my best friend! How could you do that!" Olivia yelled.

"You were fair game. Besides you wanted me to" he laughed. Elliot punched him in the face.

"Come on Liv let's go"he said as she put back on her T-shirt. "I'm really sorry...  I don't want us to be over" Elliot said hugging her tightly. She kissed him softly. They walked outside and got a cab.

They both just wanted to forget what happened, they'd been taken advantage of, they had been used. And Cragen would be furious, how would they explain things???

OK!!! Well there you go! More is on the way!!! Thanks for all the comments it means a lot!!!