Fighting A Losing Battle.

Olivia's POV.

I took Ella for a walk in the park, just to clear my head.  I sat on the bench and then I saw her, Kathy, standing there like she's the President. She strode towards me with her head held high. "Aw she's so cute, I wonder where she gets that from, because she clearly doesn't get it from you" Kathy scoffed as she looked us up and down.

"Leave us alone Kathy" I said ignoring her.

"You're probably just upset because she interrupts your time in the bedroom" she said which I found very insulting.

"No!  You don't have the right to speak to me like that" I said trying to stay calm.

"You're pathetic. Face it you have no life. There's a party this weekend, I would ask you to go but you'll be staying at home playing mommy" she laughed.

"When you have kids you'll understand, that is if anyone will actually sleep with you" I snapped and she laughed.

"Oh please, I've got every guy in school wrapped around my little finger. And that includes your precious Elliot"

"That's not true" I said holding Ella closer to me.

"Yeah it is. He's only with you because of the kid. He doesn't love you. You're a sex object, that's all you ever were" she said walking off. There was no point in me doing anything, I was fighting a losing battle.

Elliot's POV.

When Liv got home she seemed upset. "I'm going to bed" she said handing me Ella and walking to her room. I put Ella in her crib and laid down beside Olivia. She turned away from me and I wondered what was wrong.

"What is it?" I asked softly, she turned back to face me.

"I don't wanna do this anymore" she said quietly.

"Do what?" I asked.

"I don't want this anymore. Us" she said and I felt my heart shatter into a million tiny pieces.

"What why?" I asked shakily.

"Because.... we'd be better off" she said.

"But....what about Ella-Rose? What about everything that's happened?" I said trying my hardest not to cry.

"Well obviously we'll still be living together unless you decide you wanna leave. But there's no us" she said and I backed off. I went to my room and stared at the ceiling. Everything was just falling apart. My thoughts were interrupted by a text from Kathy.

There's a party tonight wanna go?

I decided I'd go, what's the point in sitting around doing nothing.

Olivia's POV.

Tears streamed down my face, I'm an idiot. I pushed him away, just like I push everyone away. I felt like I just wanted to die. The only thing stopping me from calling it quits is Ella. My thoughts were interrupted by a text from Nick.

Hey Liv hope you're doing OK. There's a party tonight. Wanna go?

I thought about this for a second, what about Amanda? Were they fighting? Was she going too? What about Ella who'd babysit?

Sure I'll go.

I replied out of anger, Kathy really hit a nerve. I have the right to enjoy myself. Don wouldn't be working so what could go wrong....

OK guys more's on the way. Things are gonna get real in the next chapter. Serious drama is about to go down. :) a room with a bunch of drunk teenagers can never end well!!! Thanks for the comments!!!!