She's Gone

Olivia's POV.

Joe left and Kathy was knocked out "Kathy" I whispered. "Kathy" I said getting louder. "Kathy!" I said now yelling. Then something occurred to me, she was out awhile. Oh god. She's dead. She's gone. "KATHY!" I yelled in tears. Joe walked back in looking seriously pissed.

"Shut up!" he yelled slapping me across the face.

"You killed her!" I yelled.

"And if you don't shut up you're next!" he yelled before walking to Kathy and untying her. Her body was limp and I knew it was over, I was next. He left me alone for about 3 hours and then returned. He had his laptop, I know what he was gonna do. He turned it on and I saw Elliot and Don on the other side of the screen. Joe walked to me and started taking off my clothes.

"Please" I begged but he kept going until I was standing there in my underwear. I looked to Elliot, his expression was fearful as was mine, he went to look away and Joe slapped me.

"You're gonna watch and like it or I'll kill her like I killed that other bitch!" he yelled.

"Leave her alone!" Elliot yelled through the tears. That made him worse so Elliot stayed quiet.

Nobody's POV.

Olivia had passed out so Joe got bored Sarah went looking for Kathy's body, they found her in a dumpster barely breathing but alive. They rushed her to the ER and Sarah started asking her questions immediately. "Kathy where is she?" Sarah asked.

"She..she's at the..." she trailed.

"Where?" Sarah pushed.

"The..house..." Kathy slurred. Sarah went to leave but Kathy grabbed her by the hand. "Tell..her..I...nnn...sorry" she trailed and Sarah just nodded with a sad expression. Kathy probably wouldn't live to tell her, herself.

Meanwhile Don was trying to calm Elliot down. "He-he raped her r-right in front of me" he shuddered.

"I know this is hard for you, but Kathy said he's keeping her at the house. What house is she talking about?" he asked.

"The house I grew up in" Elliot said drying his eyes. Don nodded.

"Do you think you could take us there?" he asked and Elliot nodded shakily. They got in the car and Elliot started giving them directions. When they got there Elliot ran down to the basement, where he knew his father was keeping her. When he got there he saw Olivia sprawled out on the floor.

"Liv, it's El" he said shaking her gently.

"Hmmm.... El?" she asked but she was completely out of it. He felt the barrel of a gun be pressed to the back of his head. He turned around and saw his father. He pulled him upright and took him upstairs. 

"Don't come closer or I blow his brains out!" he yelled.

"You're crazy! You tried to kill my girlfriend!" Elliot yelled struggling to be free. He dragged him back to the basement, he was furious.

"No this is trying to kill her!" he yelled he let Elliot go and pointed the gun at Olivia. He was about to pull the trigger but bang! Don shot him right in the back of the head. Tears streamed down Elliot's face. He ran back to Olivia and held her close. He lifted her in his arms, not letting anyone else near them. He lifted her to the ambulance where they gave her an IV and she started to come around, that wasn't exactly a good thing. She started freaking out and the paramedics were going to sedate her but Elliot managed to calm her down.

"He killed her... He killed Kathy" she sobbed and Elliot held her close.

"Shh baby it's OK" he whispered taking her in his arms. He was allowed to take her home and so he did.

"Mommy!" Ella exclaimed reaching out to her. Cragen handed Ella to her and she held her close but she stayed quiet. "Are you angwy mommy?" she said and Olivia didn't reply she just held her tighter.

"Mommy's not angry honey she's just upset" Elliot said.

"Did the bad man hurt you?" she asked gently pulling away and wiping Olivia's tears away. "It's otay mommy. He's all gone" she said kissing Olivia gently. Olivia cried even more now "don't cwy mommy I keep you safe" Ella whispered wiping Olivia's tears once again.

"I love you so much" Olivia whispered smiling through the tears.

"I wove you too mommy. I pwomise I never let the bad people huwt you anymore" she said squeezing Olivia tightly. Elliot approached them and hugged them tightly he wasn't losing them, not again.

Heyyy I'm not sure if this should be the last chapter... Or if I should add a few more.. Whadda you think? Do you want more? Comment and lemme know! Thanks for the comments!!!