Special Delivery.

It had been 8 months since Olivia found out she was pregnant. She had been out of the hospital for 3 months now and was doing a lot better. Amanda, Nick and Fin called over a lot and were very supportive.

Cragen's POV.

I was called out because someone was holding my partner as a hostage. I got to the scene and he requested to see me. I walked in to see a man I had arrested a few weeks before for assault. "Now I can help you but you gotta put your gun down" I said softly.

"No! You put yours down first" he said so I slowly put down my gun.

"Now... Your turn" I said and he slowly started to put down the gun but my phone rang.

"Who's that!" he yelled pointing the gun at me.

"That's Elliot one of the children I foster" I said, I knew I could relate to him since his kids had been taken.

"I bet his parents were innocent like me! And you just viciously took them away!" he yelled looking like he might shoot me.

"No. His father beat him everyday. His father was a bad man but I know you're not like him. You're a good father" I said and he slowly fell to his knees dropping his gun. Sarah cuffed him and we read him his rights. I didn't have a chance to call Elliot back because there was press and I had to give my statement. I didn't think it'd be that important I'd call him on my way home.

Elliot's POV.

Liv, Amanda, Nick, Fin and I were watching a movie when I heard Liv say something  I was not expecting. "El.. The baby's coming we gotta go" she said and we all looked to one another. "OK I'll call Don" I said, dialing his number. Come on pick up, pick up. I thought but I didn't get an answer. "He won't answer" I said fearfully.

"You got a car?" Amanda asked and I nodded slowly. "I got my learners permit so let's go" she said. I gave her the keys and all 5 of us got into the car. Amanda drove quickly but there was traffic.

"You OK" I asked Olivia.

"Do I look OK" she snapped and I knew it was the pain talking.

"It's OK just try and relax OK. We're almost there" I said and she took my hand tightly.

"El we gotta go faster" she said and I was panicking.

"Amanda step on it!" I yelled.

"I'm trying!" she yelled panicking too.

"Just hold on" I said and Liv tightened her grip on me.

"My water broke" she said in tears. Amanda swerved around a car and we made it just in time. Nurses took Olivia to a delivery room where I stayed with her. There were nurses yelling things and Olivia screaming at the top of her lungs.

"OK sweetheart you ready?" the nurse said and Olivia nodded breathing in deep. "OK 123 push" she said. Olivia's grip on me tightened almost crushing my hand and she shut her eyes tightly.  "Good girl now just one more big push" the nurse said. Then there she was, "it's a girl" the nurse smiled wrapping her in a blanket and handing her to Olivia.

"She's beautiful" Olivia whispered teary eyed.  They sent her for a check up and I stayed with Liv. We had decided to call her Ella-Rose. When the nurse returned I took her in my arms. She was beautiful and perfectly healthy just the way I'd hoped.

Cragen's POV.

I was on my way home when I got a phone call from mercy general hospital saying that Olivia had given birth to a healthy baby girl. I immediately rushed to the hospital. I ran to her room to see her asleep.and Elliot holding the tiny baby in his arms.

"Shhh" he said softly. I approached him quietly.

"Are you all OK?" I whispered and he nodded.

"Doctors just wanna run some teats to make sure that Liv's still OK" he whispered.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there" I whispered.

"That's OK. Ella-Rose is healthy, Liv is safe it couldn't have gone better" he said now seeming very mature for his age. "You wanna hold her?" he asked and I nodded gently taking her from him. She looked so adorable all bundled up. Everything was peaceful, but that didn't last long.

Olivia's heart rate was going up, Elliot ran to get a nurse while I stayed with Liv and the baby. Two nurses and a doctor ran in. They started saying things to each other in a panic. Another nurse took us out of the room. Elliot sat with the others and Ella-Rose was brought to the nursery while I watched them try and save Olivia.

"CLEAR!" one yelled and Olivia's body jerked upright but she wasn't coming back. "CLEAR!" the doctor yelled again but still nothing. They tried one more time. "CLEAR!" the doctors yelled for the third and final time. "We got a pulse!" a nurse called and I sighed with relief.

"She's bleeding doctor" a nurse said and the doctor looked worried.

"We gotta get her to surgery!" he yelled and they began wheeling her down the hall. I watched as they got further and further away, taking a piece of me with them as they went.

Hope you enjoyed!!! More will  be on the way so don't kill me :) thanks for the votes and comments as well it really helped me with my writers block!!!!