It's A Girl.

Elliot's POV.

Things couldn't be any worse, Olivia was having a panic attack, Ella was being hooked up to machines. But I guess I stood corrected because here Kathy was standing before me telling me she was having a baby girl and she was naming her Maureen. I stayed quiet, she looked to me as if she was asking for my approval. "That's nice" I said quietly.

"She's yours Elliot" she said quietly.

"I know" I replied just as quietly. "Well it was nice having this conversation but I've gotta go see my daughter" I said pushing past her. When I got there Don was there but Liv was gone. "Where's Liv?" I asked.

"Oh the nurses took her away after she had a breakdown" he said as if it were so casual.

"Well where is she now?" I asked.

"She left with a guy from your school... Um.. Brian"

"Brian?" I asked disgusted.

"Yeah. Brian, he said he'd take her home" Don shrugged.

"No" I said turning to leave.

"What is everything OK?" Don asked concerned.

"Yeah fine" I lied. I ran home and Olivia was just sitting there in silence. "Liv what happened?" I asked.

"We....well we were going to... but I couldn't do that to you" she said quietly.

"Oh... Uh... OK" I said awkwardly.

"I let him take advantage of me. I can't just sleep with every guy anytime things go wrong" she said quietly.

"That's what I'm here for" I whispered kissing her softly.

"It's my fault Ella's in the hospital isn't it?" she said tearily.

"No, why is it your fault?" I whispered softly.

"Because I should've known she was allergic to the formula but I didn't and she's in the hospital" she said  looking down. I sat her on my lap and I held her close to me.

"Everything's gonna be fine. Now that they know what's wrong they'll be able to help" I said, running my fingers through her hair. "You're a good mom Liv" I whispered but she stayed quiet. We stayed that way until she fell asleep. I carried her to bed and I went to get up but she pulled me back down to her.

"Don't leave" she mumbled. I wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you Liv" I whispered kissing her forehead, before falling asleep myself.

OK its short but I'll update more soon :) it might take me longer because I moved back home and I have no WiFi. Butttt I'll update where ever and whenever I can!!!