Chapter 2 Hurt

Nobody's POV.

"Claudia Callahan?"

"Here"

"Olivia Benson?" the teacher called but this time got no reply. "Olivia Benson? Has anybody seen Olivia?" he asked. "No? OK then Alex Browne?" the boy was about to answer when Olivia rushed in the door.

"I'm here! I'm hear, sir I'm so sorry I'm late" she said fast paced.

"Ah miss Benson you've decided to join us at last" he said but then noticed Olivia had tears in her eyes. "You have detention and I'd like to see you after class"  he said sternly and Olivia nodded sitting in her seat. Class seemed to drag, even more than usual but the last 15 minutes flew. All the students filed out except for Olivia who stayed behind.

"This can't keep happening Olivia last term this happened at least once a week, but you're a good student so I'm not taking this to the principal" he said and Olivia nodded.

"I-I'm sorry sir I really am" she said hurriedly. She left the class and went to her locker. She threw her books in and slammed her locker shut.

"Hey! Olivia I forgot.... here" Elliot said handing her, her jacket and Olivia was just glad she had an excuse to talk to him.

"Thanks" Olivia smiled putting it in her locker.

"So heard you were kept after class?" he asked.

"Oh yeah um... I-I was late" Olivia said struggling for words. 

"Why"

"Nothing" Olivia said as a tear streamed down her face. Elliot wiped it away softly and  brought her in close. 

"It's OK, I know what it's like but it'll get better" he whispered.  "So are you OK to talk about it?" he asked quietly.

"Not here there's too many people" Olivia whispered.

"OK well we could meet up after school and talk.... if that's OK" Elliot said and Olivia smiled.

"Sure I'll give you my number and I'll text you after detention" she said as they traded numbers.  Elliot walked off leaving Olivia to get ready for the next class.

Elliot's POV.

I walked to my locker when Nick approached me. "Wow nice work" he nodded and I looked at him with confusion.

"I mean you and wivy"

"Her name's Olivia" I snapped, if I found it annoying I can only imagine how she must feel.

"Hey easy, I was just sayin you scored"

"We're not together"

"C'mon I know what you're pulling here you're the sensitive guy who understands her pain then boom, instant girlfriend" he said and I just shook my head. "Oh come on besides you can't be interested in her personality anyway."

" whadda you mean?" I asked getting annoyed at his remarks towards Olivia.

"Well sure she's pretty sweet but come on she's broken. And you can't say you don't think she's hot I mean really?" he said and now I was really annoyed.

"Why're you so interested in her anyway?!" I half ask half yell.

"Well come on any guy with common sense is interested in her, all she needs to do to get guys all over her is join the cheerleader squad" he said and his perverted comments annoyed me.

"She's not trying to get guys" I said and he laughed.

"Oh come on I saw you hug, what did she hit you with some sob story like her dad is in the army or she has a cousin with Ebola?" he asked "you know about her mom, she's a slut sleeping with any guy she sees I'm surprised she hasn't moved in on one of us, and you know the saying, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" he went on and I couldn't believe what he was saying, Nick didn't normally act like that, then I realised he had a crush on her, he must have. My thoughts were interrupted when Olivia approached us with a blond girl next to her, her name's... Amanda.

"Hey El come'ere a sec" she said dragging me away from Amanda and Nick.

"What is it?" I asked confused.

"OK don't tell Amanda I told you but..she has a huge crush on Nick, and since the dance is coming up I think she should ask him" she said looking over at the two. I thought it was really cute the way she was helping Amanda like that.
I hope you enjoyed! I'm updating my other stories hang in there.