Rape awareness

Amanda's POV.

I shuffled uncomfortably in my chair as the detectives spoke. "Now I want you to know that no matter who it is, even if it's a parent you don't have to do anything you don't want to" said a lady.

"Yeah and we'll be here after class if you want to ask us anything" detective Cragen said, after that I thought they were finished but they weren't.

"Is there anything you want to ask as a class?" the lady asked and I saw a few hands go up. "You in the back there" she said pointing to the kid in the back row.

"I watched a movie about this brother and sister who where raped by their father, does that actually happen?" he asked.

"Yes it does, it happens quite a lot actually but just remember that it's your body and no one has a right to control you no matter what they tell you, rape is wrong" she said and out of nowhere Olivia started crying hysterically. The teacher brought her outside the class followed by the lady while detective Cragen stayed. I could hear a few girls gossiping about what had just happened but I just sat there. Nick caught my hand "you think she'll be OK?" he asked and I shrugged.

"I dunno, she's been really distant, she doesn't tell me things anymore" I sighed feeling annoyed.

Detective Sarah Brooks POV.

"What's your name sweetheart" I asked but she was still hysterical.

"This is Olivia" her teacher said and I nodded.

"Well Olivia is there something you'd like to tell me?" I asked softly.

"No" she said quietly and her teacher gestured for me to talk to her alone.

"Olivia is a bright young girl, top of her class, but I'm just worried about the topics she chooses to write about" she said and I nodded.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Well the past few weeks she's been late for class and I can tell she was crying, I've tried talking to her but she's the kind of person who bottles things up" she said sadly.

"Well what's her father like?" I ask intrigued.

"Oh I don't know, all I know is that it's a bit of a touchy subject, her mother is getting married though, to our principal, but he's so good with the kids and he wouldn't hurt a fly let alone a child" she said but I wasn't so sure. I went to his office with Olivia and we both sat down at his desk.

"I just have a few questions for your stepdaughter and I thought you might want to be present" I said.

"Daughter" he corrected and I nodded pretending like I cared.

"Olivia I just need you to tell me if someone ever hurt you? Your teacher has told me about these stories you've been writing and they're very detailed for someone your age" I said and she just kept staring at her "father"

"Go on, tell the detective" he encouraged and she took a deep breath.

"I just read a lot of books" she said but what 13 year old reads rape books in the first place.

"Well one of our detectives is talking to your friends and they seem to be saying differently" I lied, trying to push her to talk. Her "father" (as he calls himself) bent down to be eye level with her.

"Liv if someone is hurting you, you have to tell the detective OK" he said putting a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

"N-no" she said and I sighed, there was nothing more I could do.

"Here's my card if you have any problems call me" I said handing one to each of them, he smiled placing his hands firmly on Olivia's shoulders.

"Don't worry I'll take care of her" he said and something about this gave me a bad feeling, a wave of terror and concern.

Late that night.

I was at home catching up on some well needed sleep. When my phone rang loudly, I didn't recognise the number but answered anyway. I didn't hear someone talk to me directly but I could recognise the voices and I could hear what they were saying.

"Olivia! Open the damn door!" Serena yelled and I could hear crying.

"Olivia you open this door or so help me-" Jack began but Olivia interjected.

"You'll what? Huh? Rape me like last time!" Olivia yelled.

"Rape?!" Serena half yelled half asked.

"I'm calling that detective and you can't stop me!" she yelled then there was a bang and the line died. I quickly got on my coat and got Olivia's address from Don.

I had got to her apartment and kicked in the door. I looked around to see blood everywhere, Serena sprawled out on the couch (I checked if she was alive before I went further). "Olivia? Olivia sweetie can you hear me?" I called, I rushed into another room and there she was sitting by her bed, her knees to her chest. "It's OK, come on" I said quietly and she slowly made her way toward me....

What happened..... Comment please thanks guys I'm soooo glad to see you find my stories interesting even though I know I can be VERY annoying at times lol :-P