Recovery

Elliot's POV.

Don gave Liv and I time off school so she could recover. Nick had been texting and calling her nonstop making things difficult. He went too far when he showed up at our door. "Liv please forgive me" he begged.

"Why can't you just leave me alone" Olivia said.

"Because Kathy said-"

"Kathy's a liar. And if you're going to say she told you I'm pregnant she's wrong. The baby died when I cut myself now get out" she said, not showing any emotion.

"What?" he asked ahakily.

"You heard me" she said coldly.

"Get out Nick" I said wrapping my arms around her protectively. He wasn't leaving so I called Don. He arrived and arrested him right there on the spot.

"Nickolas Amaro you're under arrest for rape, stalking, possession of child pornography, possession of a controlled substance, trespassing and assault, you have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law, you have the right to an attorney if you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand these rights as I have read them to you?" he said, reading him his rights. Nick was gone and I sat next to Liv on the couch. She kissed me softly and I sat her on my lap. We deepened the kiss and I pulled her in close, we were about to go further but I got a phone call. It was Kathy and she was hysterical.

"My parents kicked me out because of the baby" she sobbed.

"There's nothing I can do Kathy. I'm sorry" I said, because it was the honest truth.

"Can I come over" she asked, I looked to Olivia then turned away again.

"No. No you can't" I said although I did feel bad.

"Please I have nowhere else to go" she begged.

"OK fine... but I didn't do this for you" I said and Olivia gave me a questioning look.

"Kathy's staying over..... She can have my room... If you want" I said and Olivia nodded quietly. She took Ella in her arms and put her in her stroller.

"Liv where're you going?" I asked concerned.

"Our" she answered before slamming the door.

Olivia's POV.

Great Kathy will really speed up.my recovery. Not. I walked to the precinct to visit Don. I talked with John for awhile before Don came out from the interrogation room. "Olivia is everything OK?" he asked.

"No, he invited her to stay the night. How could he do that to me? He must hate me!! I said getting frustrated.

"Who's her?" John asked.

"Kathy" I said sitting down.

"Kathy? Why does he want her to stay?" Sarah asked.

"Because! She's pregnant and her parents kicked her out, and El feels responsible because it's his baby" I explained and she nodded slowly.

"Well... You and Ella can stay with me tonight" Sarah offered and I accepted. Our conversation was interrupted by Nick's dad who started yelling and screaming which made Ella cry and then he turned and started shouting at me, calling me a whore, so Sarah took me away.  This day could not get any worse...

OK sorry it's short (as usual) but I hope you liked! Thanks to spence-reid  for the idea! Also check out my story Beautifully Unbroken. It's the sane as this one but just a different plotline. Thanks for the support! More is on the way!!!