Chapter 1 Bully

Olivia's POV.

I walked into school feeling nervous and awkward, it was another term another chance for other kids to humiliate me and call me wivy which I hate! My name's Olivia I don't even know where they came up with it.  My thoughts were interrupted when I bumped into a blonde girl I've never seen before.

"Hi there I'm new here and I was wonderin if y'all could help me out with somethin" she said with her southern accent, I nodded not wanting to be rude. "Great see I'm completely lost I'm looking for the principal's office" she asked.

"Yeah sure c'mon I'll go with you" I said because I am terrible at giving directions. We came to the door and said our goodbyes. I was on my way to class when Sonya stopped me, it is her last year of highschool before college, so she thinks she's amazing. "Hey wivy we're you going?" she asked and I realised it was most likely her who started it.

"Not now Sonya" I said annoyed but she was relentless.

"Aww is little wivy late for class"

"It's Olivia" I said walking away from her but of course she fallowed with her friend Monique.

"How cute wivy is getting angry"

"Olivia"

"Listen kid I get it you think that because you're in the youngest year in the school that I won't hurt you? Well you thought wrong"
Nobody's POV.

Elliot was talking to Fin and Nick while they were walking down the hallway, Elliot stopped when he saw Olivia "guys look over there" he said gesturing toward Olivia.

"So..." Fin trailed.

"We have to help her, they're just dumping her books on the floor it's not right" Elliot said shaking his head

"Who cares kids get bullied all the time it's no big deal, and we don't even know her" Nick said.

"Well I'm going over there" Elliot said walking over.

"Whadda you want?" Sonya scoffed.

"For you to leave her alone"

"Aww wivy's got a boyfriend wivy's got a boyfriend" said a couple of students standing by her locker.

"Sonya you're pathetic why don't you go pick on someone else" he said and Sonya laughed.

"I'm older than you kid you don't scare me"

"Your right and in a few years while I'm out drinkin shots you'll be in a nursing home grandma!" Elliot yelled making Sonya back off.

"Next time you won't have that boyfriend of yours to save your ass" she said walking off.

"Thanks" Olivia smiled and Elliot smiled too.

"It was nothing.... Olivia right?" he asked oh my god he actuality called me Olivia and not wivy, Olivia thought.

"Yeah"

"I'm Elliot" he said helping her put her last few books in her locker. They were about to say more when, the bell for lunch rang.

Olivia sat at a table on the back of the lunchroom to avoid Sonya and her flying monkeys.

"Is it OK if I sit here?" Amanda asked and Olivia looked up confused.

"Excuse me?" she asked making sure she heard correctly.

"If it's taken there's no problem I'll just-"

"Nope nobody sits here, that's why I sit here so Sonya can't get her flying monkeys to do her evil bidding"

"She's that bad?"

"Yeah I actually think if you pour water over her head she'll melt" Olivia smiled making Amanda laugh.

"I'm Amanda by the way"

"Olivia-" she was about to say more when Brian approached her.

"Hey wivy I was just wondering if you think that it's funny to put a status on Facebook saying you break up with me without even breaking up with me!" he yelled and Olivia just stared at him long and hard.

"Didn't post it, ask Fin he knows a guy who can hack accounts for him, it was probably just a prank but it doesn't matter because now I don't have to do it" she said and Brian huffed and walked off.

"Guessing you two didn't end on good terms?"

"No actually, the guy's a pervert I don't even think I have to go any further than that" Olivia shuddered and Amanda nodded in total agreement. Once she'd finished Olivia took her plate to clear her leftovers into the bin. As she was walking her and Elliot bumped into each other and food got all over her.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" he said and Olivia just shrugged it off and said she was fine, she took off her jacket and used kitchen towel to help clean up the mess. Elliot took off his jacket and handed it to her, "here take it" he said calmly.

"Oh no really I couldn't"

"You'll freeze out there" he insisted.

"Thanks I'll give it back to you tomorrow" she smiled.

"No really keep it, it didn't suit me anyway, consider it like a payback for your jacket" he said and she nodded.

"Thanks, and it does suit you" she said walking off. OK what is wrong with him? He's kind, he's caring, he's gorgeous... I know the answer nothing, absolutely nothing is wrong with him. Olivia thought in a daze but she knew it was to good to be true, there had to be a catch, and that catch was Kathy.
Hope you guys enjoyed! I also hope you have a good night! Should I add a Halloween scene? Please comment and lemme know! :-P