Biological.

Cragen's POV.

Was I hearing this correctly. Joseph Hollister is Olivia's father. The man who raped her mother. And he wants custody. Oh no that's not happening over my dead body. I just got Olivia to trust me, I can't do this to her. "Leave" I simply stated, his lawyer left but Joe stayed.

"I wanna see her" he said but I shook my head.

"Get out" I said but he wasn't leaving anytime soon. He pushed past me and he was getting frustrated.

"She's my daughter. I'm her father not you!" he yelled and then Liv walked in.

"Hey what's going on?" she asked looking from me to Joe.

"I-it's me" he said and Olivia gave him a questioning look.

"Um... Excuse me...." Olivia trailed.

"I'm you're father" he said getting closer to her but she backed away. Things got out of hand and he ended up holding Olivia hostage at gunpoint. "Don't you remember!" he yelled and Olivia began to cry.

"I don't know you" she said in tears.

"Yes you DO! I made you! I'm your father!" he yelled.

"You are nothing to me! You're a rapist and a coward!" Olivia yelled back. I just stood there worrying about what he'd do.

"Shut up!" he yelled.

"Now Joe calm down OK.... everything's gonna be OK just put the gun down" I said quietly.

"No! She's my babygirl! I'm not leaving here without her!" he yelled.

"Why can't you just leave me alone!!!" she screamed.

"Because you're mine!" he yelled.

"I'm not an object!" she yelled and he was getting frustrated. He let her go and walked out.

"There's no proof I did this. I'm gonna get custody and you know I'm gonna get custody because I'm her biological father. You are nothing" he said before walking out. Olivia ran into my arms

"Please don't let him take me I wanna stay with you" she whispered hugging me tightly.

"Shh it's OK... baby I'll make sure he won't hurt you" I said but I couldn't be more wrong

2 weeks later.

There was a knock on the door and I went to open it. In walked an ACS case worker and Joe. "I'm here for my daughter" he said and Olivia ran to me.

"Don't let him. Please" she begged but they pulled her away from me.

"Come on baby it's time to go home" he said dragging her away.

"No please! Don't make me!" she screamed as they pulled her away.

"Noo! Daddy!" she screamed and I felt so guilty.

"He's not your father" Joe said in a low tone. I wanted so badly to stop this but I had no parental rights over Olivia anymore. He's her father and he can do what he wants with her which I was dreading.

Olivia's POV.

I got to his house and I sat on the couch. He came and sat beside me."I know this is hard for you but I'm here" he said putting a hand to my face.

"I just wanna go home" I said and this seemed to make him mad.

"You are home!!!" he yelled slapping me across the fave. "Oh baby I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to" he said kissing my forehead. I pulled away I was fearful that he might rape me and I'm guessing he sensed that.

"Did someone hurt you sweetheart?" he asked. I didn't answer I just looked down and tears involuntarily escaped. He brought me in close and hugged me. "It's OK just tell me who did this" he said softly.

"M-my m-mom's boyfriend" I said tesrfully. He seemed angry.

"I'll get him. I'll get him for you sweetheart" he said getting up.and leaving the room.

Hope you enjoyed! Soz if there's typos g2g!!!