I Love You

Olivia's POV.

Kathy died two days ago, her mother took custody of Maureen and El was a little upset. I sat beside him on the couch and took his hand in mine. "El..." I trailed and he looked to me.

"Yeah Liv?"

"I love you" I said kissing him softly.

"I love you too" he whispered before standing up. He walked to Don's room and I followed not sure what was going on.

"What're you doing" I asked as he went through Don's closet. "Elliot!" I called but he ignored me. Tears filled my eyes as I realised what he was doing. I saw the gun. "No Elliot don't!" I yelled putting my hands to my face.

"I'm sorry Liv" he said and I couldn't let him. I wouldn't let himhim. He put the gun to his head and he was about to pull the trigger when I pushed him....

Elliot's POV.

"Liv why didn't you let- Liv?" I looked down and realised what I'd done. "Olivia!" I yelled in tears.

"El.. You shot me.." she trailed breathing in deep. There was a bullet hole in her shoulder and I thought I might die.

"Daddy- AHHHHH YOU KILLED MOMMY!" Ella yelled. She ran outside the room and I knew she was going to call 911.

"Ella! Honey wait! It was an accident!" I called.

Nobody's POV.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"MY DADDY KILLED MY MOMMY WITH A BIGGGGG GUN AND SHE'S BLEEDING AND HE'S CRYING!" Ella yelled.

"Ella give me the phone!" Elliot yelled and the line died.

Police came and Olivia was taken to mercy. "Elliot Stabler you're under arrest for the attempted murder of Olivia Benson you have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law you have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand these rights as I've read them to you?"

OK I think I might do one lonnggg chapter and then end it. But also I was thinking of a sequel. Just wanted your thoughts on that?