He's Back!!!

Olivia's POV.

Ella is doing great and so am I. Don has really been supportive and El went back to school. Things were better... for awhile at least.

There was a loud knock on the door and Ella-Rose began to cry. I took her in my arms and walked to the door. When I opened it I saw him,  my father standing there as if nothing had happened. "Hey sweetheart who's this little cutie" he said stroking Ella's face. I stumbled backwards holding her closer to me.

"Y-you shouldn't b-be here" I managed to stutter.

"I'm your father I can visit you whenever I feel like it" he said getting angry.

"I-I'm sorry" I said not wanting to disrespect him like last time.

"So is she another one of Don's foster kids or somethin?" he asked and I shook my head.

"No daddy she's mine" I said, avoiding eye-contact. I hated addressing him as my father when he was everything but.

"Yours? You're too young for children" he said sounding confused.

"No dad. I'm not" I said holding Ella tighter not wanting to let her go.

"Well who's the father?" he asked.

"Elliot" I whispered and he was furious.

"He did this to you!" he yelled.

"No he didn't do anything to me!" I yelled trying not to cry. Just then Elliot walked in and I knew this wasn't good.

"YOU! YOI DID THIS!" he yelled before calming down. "You got my daughter pregnant at 15 and no one even had the decency to tell me!" he yelled.

"Oh so you thought raping her wouldn't do any harm!!!"  Elliot yelled.

"You don't talk to me that way boy!" Joe yelled. Ella-Rose was screaming and my dad started hitting El and I didn't know what to do.

"STOP IT!" I screamed but nothing was going to help the situation. I called 911, and grabbed Don's gun, it was the only way I'd be able to get them to stop. I gently put Ella down in her crib and ran back to the living room. I put the gun to the back of my dad's head. My hands were shaking but I'd do it if I had to, to protect El. "Now get away from him!" I yelled, trying not to sound as afraid as what I actually was. He backed off and left, I locked the door behind him and ran to Elliot who was bleeding heavily. I gave him my hand and helped him up. I cleaned up his cuts, but he was in so much pain, he could hardly move. I helped him into bed and climbed in beside him. "I'm sorry" I whispered and he smiled wrapping his arms around me.

"Don't be, he's gone now, at least we know Don can catch him, since he's still in the city" Elliot said and it did make sense. It also made me feel a bit better.

El fell asleep and I got up to feed Ella. I told Don about what happened. He hugged me and made sure I was OK before becoming furious. I knew he'd do whatever it takes to put him in prison for the rest of his life. Knowing this gives me comfort and I don't feel afraid anymore. I know I'm safe even if he's back, Don will protect us.

Sorrryyyy my mom didn't even take my phone to be fixed she forgot but just didn't want me on it!!! Cruel. Anyway hope this is OK. Also can you check out my new story She's Mine Now. If you're into paranormal stuff and SVU then you'll like it! Thanks guys!!! Ohhh and I gotta update Family Means More so sorry guys!