He did it.

Interrogation - Nobody's POV.

Olivia wasn't talking to Cragen, he tried but after an hour he decided to bring Brooks in to see if she could have a heart to heart (he hated it when she won). "So did Jack do this?"

"Yeah he did it" Olivia said quietly.

"Did he ever hurt you before?" Sarah asked but Olivia wouldn't reply. "Olivia I know you're scared but you have to understand that what happened to you wasn't your fault" she tried and Olivia gave in she sighed and began to tell the traumatic story.

"My mom's had a lot of boyfriends, only two had ever raped me but Jack wasn't like the other perv, I mean he is a perv but I mean he makes my mom so happy, she stopped drinking she stopped shouting and it was nice at the start.." Olivia trailed and through the glass Serena was shocked.

"Oh god" she said and her eyes started to water.

"When did it start?" Sarah asked.

"I dunno"

"Why didn't you tell someone?"

"He said if I told anyone..." Olivia began but couldn't finish.

"If you told anyone what?" Sarah asked and Olivia started to cry as she spoke.

"If I told anyone then he'd... he'd....he said he'd rape Amanda too and I knew if he left my mom would start drinking again" she said finally managing to finish.

"OK. So how did this happen?" Sarah asked intrigued and frightened.

"My mom had a late class, he said he'd stay with me, I knew it was rape and I knew it was wrong but I saw what happened to my mom when she had to see me everyday and I felt how bad it hurts so I don't want anyone else to suffer" she said making Sarah feel awful.

Elliot's POV - The Park - next day.

I was in the park with the guys when I saw Amanda doing homework by herself on a bench. "Hey why isn't Liv with you?" I asked and she shrugged. I approached her for privacy.

"She started crying in class yesterday cause you know the rape awareness thing" she sighed and I guessed she didn't know.

"Olivia's dad raped her mom, that's why she doesn't exactly handle it well" I said almost in a whisper.

"Oh, that's awful" she sighed and I agreed. Since I had nothing to do I helped her with her homework and then my phone rang. "El look I'm sorry for calling I just need to talk to you right now" Olivia said.

"Oh OK go ahead"

"I got hurt real bad and I'm at the police station I know it's a lot to ask but I really need you right now" she said which made me smile but then the thought hit me, liv was hurt!

"Are you OK now? Is it serious"

"I will no OK" she said and I rushed straight there.

Once I'd gotten to the precinct I was guided to interrogation where Olivia was sitting with her head down on the table. Immediately when she saw me she jumped up and ran towards me, she hugged me so tightly I could hardly breathe but I didn't care.

"Are you OK" I asked as two of us sat on the table.

"I was raped" she said starting to cry mid-sentence. I brought her in close to me, I was still trying to take it all in, but I had to seem calm for her sake.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered. I couldn't believe my best friend was raped....

Hope you enjoyed! More is on the way.