I'm Fine

Olivia's POV.

I was on suicide watch at the hospital but that didn't stop me from thinking up creative ways I could go down. The only problem was Elliot wouldn't leave and I can't just try and do it again I'd be locked up for life. Amanda walked in and sat beside me. "Why'd you do it Liv?" she asked. Ughhh that question, those same words have been replayed so many times in my head.

"Why do you think I did it. I wanted to die. That was the point" I said rolling my eyes but she just stared at me, I knew a speech was coming.

"Is this because I called you a whore who'd sleep with anything that moves?" she asked and I started laughing hysterically.

"No. My mom's been calling me a whore since I was 7"

"Then why're you mad?" she asked.

"Because we shouldn't be having this conversation. I should be dead. OK you're not understanding this. I want to die. I have wanted to for awhile but there's always been something stopping me. Kathy and Nick, they drove me over the edge. To be honest I don't even care anymore" I said telling them the honest truth. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Elliot asked and I was completely cracked.

"Tell you what that I dreamed of the day you'd be standing over my dead body.  Yeah sure that would go down well. I've kept it together for 15 1/2 years OK. I cracked. It's like I'm being set up to fail. Since conception my life has been a disappointment" I said and Elliot and Amanda looked to one another. "You think I'm crazy right?  Well I'm not. I'm perfectly sane. I just want to die. There's nothing wrong with wanting to die. We're all going to die sooner or later. It might as well be sooner, since my life isn't going anywhere" I sighed.

"Don't think like that" Amanda said softly.

"We're all here for you" Elliot said.

"I'm fine. I just wanna go home" I said and he was about to argue about how I obviously wasn't fine when, Kathy walked in.

"Olivia, I'm really sorry.... I didn't mean for it to go this far" she said.

"Why can't I be left alone" I sighed dramatically.

"Well.... I came here to talk to Elliot and to make sure you didn't do too much damage" she said.

"I'm in a psych ward I am damaged. Very damaged apparently" I said coldly.

Elliot's POV.

Kathy and I walked outside, I really wasn't in the mood to talk to her. "What is it Kathy?" I asked annoyed.

"Well... I..."

"You what?!" I snapped.

"I'm pregnant" she said shakily.

"What... No. No this can't be happening no" I said in shock.

"Yeah... And you know we have to tell her" she said and I shook my head.

"She's psychotic Kathy we can't tell her now. It'll break her" I said.

"Look she cut herself she's one of the many teenagers that do it. You give her support, a kiss on the cheek and you move on" Kathy shrugged as if it were nothing.

"She dreamt about suicide. You can't tell me that's healthy" I said.

"Please she's just looking for attention. She wants sympathy" she scoffed.

"She deserves sympathy. And she doesn't want attention. She's been trying to get rid of people all day" I said.

"Whatever" Kathy said as she walked off. I walked back in and Amanda and Olivia were like in a wrestling match of some sort.