Hospital Visit

Amanda's POV.

We rushed to the hospital to make sure Liv was OK but we still weren't allowed see her! It was soo frustrating. Then Elliot's dad came in and dragged him out of the waiting room, Mr. Stabler was a scary man he seemed so violent and rude but El was so kind and gentle, especially to Olivia, I knew this was killing him inside but I didn't wanna make it worse. I sat and waiter until one of the detectives came out and say beside me. "I've called your mother, she's coming to collect you" he said but I didn't want to leave.

"But.... But Olivia" I said but he wasn't interested.

"You don't have to worry, she's being taken care of" he said but I didn't care I wanted to see her, why wouldn't they let me?

✴✴✴✴

It's been two weeks with no sign of Olivia, she hasn't answered texts or calls and she's never on Facebook. It's like she blew off the face of the earth. I thought she might still be in the hospital but they had told me she was gone for days now. I tried calling her one more time and the phone was answered but it wasn't Olivia who answered.

"Hello who's this?" asked a lady and I took a deep breath.

"I'm a friend of Olivia's is she home?"

"Of course just give me a minute" she said as I heard rustling. "Olivia! Olivia dear there's someone on the phone!" she called and I heard more shuffling then Olivia!

"Who's this?"

"Liv it's Amanda I haven't talked to you in-" I was about to say more but she hung up the phone. I felt a bit disappointed as I trudged home I decided I'd call for Elliot, we were talking and walking for awhile when my phone rang. "Probably my mom" I sighed taking the phone from my pocket and seeing Olivia's number my mood changed. "It's Liv!" I beam putting the phone on loudspeaker so El could listen in.

"Sorry about awhile ago" she said but I didn't care I was just glad to hear from her.

"Hey Liv El's here your on loudspeaker" I said.

"OK well I can't stay long I'm not supposed to talk to you guys but I'll message you later, they won't know" she said almost whispering the last part.

"Who won't-" Elliot began but was interrupted by background noise.

"Olivia! Dinner!"

"Coming! OK gotta go" she said then the line died leaving us in total confusion.

Hope you liked! Um... Doing my best suggestions are appreciated! :-P