I'm Not Going Anywhere

Olivia's POV.

"What?" I asked trying not to cry.

"Liv I'm sorry but.... They don't think.... They don't think it's a good idea to keep the baby" Don said. This frustrated me.

"SCREW THEM! THEY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" I yelled teary eyed.

"Liv it's OK...they're only trying to help" Elliot said sitting beside me and wrapping his arms around me. 

"I just wanna go home" I said resting my head on his shoulder.

"I know. But you're too sick, you gotta stay here until we know you're OK" he whispered.

"Will you stay with me?"

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere" he whispered stroking my hair softly making me feel safe. That feeling soon left when my mom barged in.

"This little whore got herself pregnant!" she yelled walking towards me and slapping me across the face. Don pulled her away from me and stood in front of her.

"Miss Benson I'll have to ask you to leave. You're daughter is very sick, she doesn't need this right now" he said walking her outside.

"Liv you OK?" Elliot asked bringing me in close. 

"I just wanna sleep" I yawned and he nodded. He went to get up but I pulled him back down with me. "Can you lie with me" I whispered, he smiled lying beside me and wrapping his arms around me.

Next Day - Elliot's POV.

I didn't want to leave Olivia but I had to go to school. I avoided talking to people because I didn't want them knowing my business. They knew about  Olivia being sick but that's about it. Not even Amanda knew about the pregnancy. "Hey El, I haven't seen you in awhile" Amanda said walking beside me but I kept my head down. "So have you talked to Liv?" she tried but I still didn't speak. I did feel awful but I just couldn't face everyone.

After class Amanda approached me. "Look Elliot I know that you probably don't wanna talk to me but I need to know what's going on. Everyone says Liv's gonna die. And everything's just falling apart and...and I don't know what to do" she said bursting into tears and I knew something was wrong because Amanda wasn't the crying type.

"Hey it's OK" I whispered hugging her tightly. "Listen. I'm going to see Liv after school, you can come with me if you want" I offered and she smiled through the tears, she realised she was still crying and quickly wiped them away.

I packed up my locker and left with Amanda to head straight to the hospital.

Amanda's POV.

It had been so long since Liv and I talked. Detective Cragen and Elliot left to give us some time alone. "Hey" I whispered.

"Hey" she whispered back.

"You were right about everything" I said bursting into tears. She sat up and looked at me with a serious expression. "He...he lost a bet and was really mad" I swallowed.

"You don't have to..."

"No I do" I stated before continuing. "He let his friends...do things to me. For money" I said now in tears and she hugged me tightly.

"It's OK, you'll get through this" she said before breathing in deep. "Well... I guess it's my turn" she sighed and I looked at her confused and worried. "I'm pregnant" she said and I just stared blankly.

"What?" I barely managed to stutter out.

"Yeah.... I know" she said looking down. I felt awful, I had no idea and here I am complaining. That just made me feel worse.

"This isn't your fault" I said softly but she didn't look convinced. I decided to change the topic. We talked about school and I told her about how the guys were doing, but that was  cut short. Detective Cragen came in and he didn't look happy.

"Amanda I think it's time we'll call it a day" he said and Olivia looked to him annoyed. I left though not wanting to disrespect him.

Nobody's POV.

"Why'd you do that?" Olivia asked annoyed.

"Because doctors need to run more tests" he said and Olivia just nodded understanding but disappointedly. She had enjoyed her little talk with Amanda. When the tests were over Olivia was tired and decided to go to sleep. Elliot still stayed just to make sure she was OK.

2 hours later.

Olivia started to become restless and her heart rate started to rise. "Liv wake up" Elliot whispered but nothing. "I NEED A NURSE" he yelled running into the hallway. Two nurses rushed to him.

"Is everything OK?" One of then asked him.

"N-no" he said dragging them to Olivia's bedside. Pretty soon there was three nurses and two doctors trying to stabilise her.

"She's crashing!" a doctor yelled, and a nurse dragged Elliot out of the room.

"NO I CAN'T LEAVE HER! SHE CAN'T DIE!"he yelled as the nurse continued to drag him away. He managed to break free of her grasp and ran back to the window.

"CLEAR!" a doctor yelled and Olivia jolted upright. Elliot watched as her eyes widened.

"WE'VE GOT A PULSE!" a doctor yelled and the nurse took Elliot by the arm and dragged him away....

Hope you liked!!! Thank you for all the reviews! I hope I kept you in suspense!!!