sick

- wholesome content yuh
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

i woke up groggy and feeling gross. i wanted to go back to sleep but i realized my nose was clogged and i couldn't breathe. shit. i'm sick. vinnie had left early that morning and was gonna be home soon. i just laid there feeling like shit and struggled to fall asleep.

soon i heard the door open and vinnie walked into the bedroom with a smile on his face. "hey bab- you're still in bed?" he walked over the the bed and kneeled down to look at my face. he rubbed my back. "what's wrong baby?" his face looked concerned. "i think i'm sick.." i sniffled.

he frowned. "that's okay baby i'll take care of you." he smiled. "no v i don't want you to get sick." my voice was hoarse and my throat hurt when i spoke. "who cares i'm gonna take care of you." he stood back up and left the room. i already missed him and wondered what he was doing. he came back into the room after awhile with a bowl of soup and some crackers.

"come on baby sit up.." he sat the food down on his desk and walked over to help me sit up. he propped a pillow up behind me against the headboard. he kissed my forehead and pulled my blanket up to cover me. he brought the food over to me. "eat this baby it'll make your throat feel better." he kissed my head. "thank you.."

i looked up at him and smiled weakly. "and i'm going to force feed you medicine." he quickly got out. "id rather suffer." i rarely ever took medicine. i always just went through shitty things without any help from drugs. he picked up one of my crackers and ate it. "hey.." i giggled. he smiled. "i'm getting you medicine." i groaned at him. "and you're gonna swallow all of it!" he called from the kitchen. i rolled my eyes and kept eating my yummy soup.

he came back with two tiny cups of orange medicine. "not dayquil!" i whined. "yes baby it's dayquil so scary.." he teased. "it's so gross!" "just take it baby." oh- my mind went to places it shouldn't have. "don't look at me like that you know what i mean." he scoffed. he put the medicine down on my plate of crackers. "here's your water to wash it down." he placed it on my bedside table. i cringed.

"i'll kiss you if you take it." he said as he walked to the bathroom. my stomach fluttered. i sighed. i took both of the tiny shots of medicine and chugged my water to rid the taste. "fucking gross." he turned to look at me from the bathroom door. "wowww you did it good job baby." he chuckled. "where's my kiss?" i smiled triumphantly. "patience baby.." he smiled.

he walked over to me and tucked my hair behind my ear. "you're always beautiful. even when you feel like shit." he laughed. i tried to keep in my laugh. he leaned down and kissed me softly. when he pulled away i already missed the contact. "yeah..you're definitely gonna get sick.." i smiled. "oh well.." he shrugged while smiling. he took all of my dishes to the kitchen.

he came back and crawled into bed with me. he pulled me to lay on his chest. "i don't feel good." i groaned. "i know baby the medicine will kick in soon. you'll be okay." he rubbed my back and kissed my head. he held me close and hummed a quiet song until the medicine kicked in and i could finally sleep. he stayed with me all night and dealt with me all day the next day.

he made me different soups and made me take more medicine. because of that i was only sick for three days. the feeling of him holding me probably cured me to be honest. he ended up getting sick of course cause he doesn't listen to me. 😐

 😐

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

- sorry for taking so long to update again i actually got a cold which is what inspired this one 😭

- i should be better tomorrow

- i love you <333

- goodnighttt

708 words