Chapter 1

[You need to make sure that you have read my bio/description first before reading this story]

Hey there readers! I'm back for a new fanfiction. Here are some things you need to keep in mind before reading.

This story is written in an alternate universe setting. Expect some modern and typically different settings from the Boruto series.

If you are a hardcore shipper of BoruSara, KawaSumi, and other ships that involved Sarada and Kawaki, this isn't for you. In other words, you shouldn't read this story. I don't want unnecessary drama on my profile or in the comments. But if you are open-minded and like to see the other side, then it is still up to you to continue scrolling the pages.

And to all my fellow KawaSara shippers, this is for you. Enjoy and thank you for checking this out.

Sending love to you all. Keep healthy and safe people!

Love,

bunnyblahblah

***********************************************************************************************

"I will do anything for the sake of my child even if it will cost my own life."

The man moves in front of a boy who is beaten up by some mafia guys. The gangster-like man points a gun at the man who is protecting his child.

"Father, that's enough! You better run awa-"

"No son, you know I'm not going to do that," the man shouts.

The boy's eyes enlarge out of shock.

"Enough with your useless talk! You two will die here anyway," the gangster-like man says. His subordinates laugh at them.

"You bastard!" the man shouts and a gunshot is heard.

(The crowd shouts)

"Father!!" the boy yells on top of his lungs.

His father was shot in the arm. He is bleeding.

"Father! Father are you okay?" the boy cries.

The gangster-like man laughs evilly.

"You assholes!"

Out of nowhere, a man with a mask appears and effortlessly kicks the villains' butts.

(The crowd giggles)

"Who the hell are you?" the gangster man asks in horror pointing the gun at the masked man.

"There's no need to introduce myself to useless criminals like you," the masked man punches and kicks the gangster-like man until he lies unconsciously on the ground.

A patrol car sound can be heard approaching the scene.

The masked man is about to leave the father and his son when the son calls to him.

"Wait..." the boy utters. He turns to face him.

"What's the matter?" he asks him.

"Thank you for saving us and by the way, who are you?" the boy asks his name.

"No need to thank me. It's my responsibility to help those in need. And for my name..." he pauses.

"I'm the superhero of the world," he replies and flies away.