Chapter 21

Here's a KawaSara art posted by UltimateAnna on zerochan website. I don't know who is the real artist if you do please comment on his/her name so we will give proper credit for his/her work. I just love how this artwork portrays my Kawaki and Sarada characters, the grumpy Kawaki and the bossy and unwavering Sarada. Like it?

Art by: Wsasy_ on Twitter

Thanks for the info @greenlune12

Let's get the chapter started!

I was astounded upon seeing the girl hug Boruto in front of everyone and Boruto never protested. This is the first time I have seen the girl.

"Hey..." Chocho nudges me on my side looking so worried. I look at her with shocked eyes and I gulp. My heart starts to beat fast.

"Do you have any idea who that girl might be?" she adds and switches her stares at them.

"I don't know. I have never seen her here," I respond. She is not wearing our school uniform I noticed.

"A transferee, maybe?" she shrugs and holds my hand. People around them start to buzz. Boruto and the unknown girl are talking and Boruto seems to be enjoying her company. Chocho and I are following them. When they reach the principal's office, the girl stops and waves at Boruto then she enters the room. Boruto walks in the direction of our classroom and we are still walking behind him.

While we are waiting for our teacher to arrive, Chocho is tapping on her phone and suddenly she cups her mouth in shock. I furrow my brows in confusion.

"Sarada, look!" she lets out a weak noise and appears to be in one of her social media. I read what's written on the post.

"Boruto's girlfriend pays a visit..."

It's from earlier. Boruto and the girl hugging each other was posted. It got over three hundred reactions and over two hundred comments and over a hundred shares in just fifteen minutes. He is damn popular!

"She's his girlfriend?" I mutter and Chocho's face saddens and immediately pulls back her phone. I think Boruto has no idea about what everyone talks about him. I look around and most of my classmates are whispering while gazing at their phones but nobody says it out loud nor confirms it from Boruto. I look at Tsubaki and see how she is annoyed by the news spreading across the platform.

I too feel like my chest is going to burst out. I don't know how to describe this feeling. Jealousy? Yes, that is.

"Good morning," instead of our History teacher, it is our class adviser who comes in. Everyone rushes to their seats when they heard her speak.

"Good morning," we greet back. She nods and speaks, "I know you're wondering why I am here instead of your History class teacher. She will come right after I finished my announcement.

"Announcement?" Chocho mutters and looks at me with twitching brows. I just shrug and sigh in response to her.

"I would like to introduce to you your new classmate..." she continues and my classmates begin to utter indistinct sounds.