Chapter 4

"Listen, class! Since the School Festival is approaching, I want you to check on the box beside your name with the corresponding club that you want to be a part of. You will be participating in this year's Festival as part of your extracurricular activity point," our class adviser informs us.

She is disseminating papers to each of us to be filled up.

The choices are:

Music Club, Sports Club, Taekwondo and Martial Arts Club, Drama and Theater Club, Research and Development Club, Dance Club, Kitchen Club, and Arts and Designs Club.

After we checked on the box of our choice, we passed it back to our class adviser.

"Which club did you choose, Sarada?" Chocho asks me.

"I checked on the Drama Club," I smile at her.

"Seriously?" she asks in shock.

"Yup," I say and nod.

"Why did you choose that club though?" she asks me while her brows twitching.

"I want to be an actor like Mr. Martin. I think being an actress is cool," I tell her.

"Well, you can memorize a four-stanza poem in just 10 minutes. So, I think memorizing scripts won't be a bother," she comments.

"What about you?" I ask her.

"I choose the Kitchen Club," she replies.

"I didn't know you like cooking, Chocho," my expression is surprised, to be honest.

She shakes her head and says, "nope, I like to eat."

My jaw drops when she said it.

Oh? I didn't see that coming.

"Hey, Boruto, which club did you choose?" I hear Tsubaki asks him.

"Oh, I chose the Sports Club," he responds to her.

"Wow, that's so cool of you. I can't wait to cheer you up in the upcoming Basketball Tournament," she giggles.

"Which club did you join in by the way?" he asks her.

"The Dance Club so, I can cheer for you," she says and giggles again.

"That's so kind of you Tsubaki," Boruto replies nicely.

"Hey Kawaki, which club are you in?" I hear Shikadai asks the jerk.

"None of your business."

How rude.

"Come on, there's nothing to be serious about it," Shikadai adds.

"Leave him Shikadai, let's go somewhere," Inojin calls out for him and they leave the jerk alone.

He has not got any friends since he transferred here. Well, he's a jerk and unfriendly it is not that surprising at all. He is the exact opposite of Boruto and I dislike him so much.

"Kawaki is so cool."

"I hope he will ask me out one day."

I hear the girls gossiping about him again.

I don't know what's going on with them he is just walking in the hallway wearing his apathetic face all the time.

"I don't understand them. Why would such girls go crazy over a jerk?" I frown.

"Kawaki is cool and handsome. It can't be helped," Chocho responds.

"Is that so?" I utter.

Well, they don't know what kind of a jerk he is. There's no way I can withstand such a mean and rude person.