Chapter 24

"So, we're settled. What you are going to do now is relax. I will call on each pair and tell you what kind of service you will render this weekend and of course, all the details," she says and sniffs giving her nostrils some air.

She calls on the first pair and talks to them and she gives Inojin a piece of paper. Next are Chocho and Mitsuki. She sighs before standing up and I can sense the uneasiness in her aura.

"Relax," I whisper and she smiles awkwardly. I peek at Mitsuki and he was smiling as always. Both of them proceed to face our adviser and just like earlier, our adviser instructs them and gives them a piece of paper. The same goes with the next pair and the next until it's our turn.

"Kawaki and Sarada come forward," she says and I stand up from my seat. I go first and moves in front and the jerk seems uninterested. Everyone is staring at him may be wondering why he is still not moving from his chair. He just gives us a boring look but he has no choice but to come in front. He unenthusiastically stands up and comes down.

"All right, you guys listen up. You two are going to the Fujiyama residence this weekend. Here..." she lays the paper in front of us and we both grasp on it at the same time. I try to take it away from him but he is tough. He wants to play tug with me, huh? I pull it closer to me and he pulls it on his side. We are exchanging electrifying stares that give more tension to the atmosphere.

"Hey, you're going to tear it apart," she cuts us off from pulling each end. We look at her and she smirks at us.

"Give it to her," she commands and he scoffs removing his hand from the paper and putting each of them in his pockets, and walks off.

"The details are written in the paper," she says and I nod. I get back to my seat and take a look at the paper.

"Such a pain," I mumble and sigh. I keep it underneath the desk. I turn on my side and Chocho's faintly pouting. I wonder what's wrong with her. I nudge her on her side and she looks at me still has those pouting lips.

"What's wrong?" I ask while furrowing a brow. She tries to refuse to answer but I stop her already by glaring at her.

"Okay, okay! I give up," she says raising both her hands in defeat.

"Tell me what's wrong with you," I demand and she sighs. She whispers in my ear and I patiently listening to her stories.

Oh, she and Mitsuki got a messenger job this weekend.  Since the postman is on sick leave.

"Well, that's good for you. You like letters, right?" I tease her and she sulks like a kid. I giggle at her expression to tease her even more.

"Well, I'm still luckier than you thought, unfortunate little girl," she counterattacks and she leaves me in awe. Oh my goodness! Now, I remember that hell awaits me this weekend. I cup my face when I realized it and she is laughing at me now and sticks her tongue out. I pout at her teasing face.

"What do you get?" she asks me. I tell her and she is happy about it.

"What's the meaning of that face anyway?" I ask her while twitching a brow.

"Well, your task is more interesting than us, to be honest," she says and closes her book and puts it under her desk.

"Is that so?" I want to confirm if it's okay.

"I worry more about the result of your task with Kawaki. I am pretty sure he will make you do all the work. He got a tramp card against you," she points at me and waves her index finger in front of me.

"That's not fair," I retaliate and pout. I know there is a high possibility that he will do that.

"He is unfair and stubborn don't forget about that," she adds and it makes me cringe.