Chapter 47

Kawaki's POV

"Hey," she utters while carrying Kiwi in her arms.

"Kiwi!" I mutter and I move in their direction.

"Kawaki?" the blonde idiot sounds surprised upon seeing me.

"That's the cat," the psychopath shouts. She's walking behind me.

"This cute kitty is yours?" the dork asks and I nod. She hands him over to me and I immediately take a hold of him.

"Thank you," I say she looks surprised when I say it.

"No problem," she says almost whispering and then she looks away.

"Hey!" the brat shouts again. Her voice is damn upsetting. I glare at her and I realize she is being amused by what she is seeing at the moment.

"If I am not mistaken, you are the genius Sarada they are talking about and, and, the other popular and genius Boruto," she giggles. Huh? She's really retarded. I can see how the two are astounded by her presence.

"Who are you?" the blonde idiot asks.

"I am Akira from Class D. Nice to meet you," she bows her head.

"Oh, I see," he replies.

"Hey, are you two dating?" she asks casually as they are close friends or something.

"Huh?" the dork stammers and the blonde idiot scratches the back of his head.

"It's none of your business," I tell her and she pouts at me.

"Are you two hanging out too?" the blonde idiot asks.

"No!" "Yes!" we say at the same time.

"What are you saying?" I yell at her.

"I asked you out, remember?" she waves her hand in front of me.

"Not anymore. I'm going home," I say and she starts to pout again.

"Well, since you two are hanging out as well. Why don't we make it a--" she cuts the blonde off and shouts again.

"A double date. Sounds great!" she utters.

"Shut up! I'm going home!" I tell her.

"Come on. Don't be shy to them," she keeps nagging and it's infuriating.

"I am not. I just don't want to hang out with you or anything," I brag at her. She is pestering me. I notice that the dork was silent while watching us.

To my shock, the brat grabs me on my wrist and she does the same to the dork and drags us away. The blonde idiot follows us.

"Leave me alone," I tell her.

"No. We are hanging out together. A double date that is," she keeps bragging.

"You can get off me now," the dork tells her, and that she only let go of us.

"We can go together though. Hey, Kawaki. Can you afford to leave Akira alone here?" the blonde idiot says. Does he know I don't like being ordered around?

"I don't intend to go out with her," I say and he looks annoyed.

"That's rude," he sounds like picking up a fight with me.

"What did you say?" I say almost grabbing him on his collar.

"I just want to tell you that you need to act like a real man!" he pushes me away.

"Don't lecture me around, brat!" I say.

"Who are you calling a brat?" we grab each other's collars.