Chapter 20

The alarm clock startles me when it rings. I immediately turn it off and get back to burying my face on the pillow. I still can't get over it. You know about what happened last night, I mean I have not got enough sleep from thinking over and over again about how the jerk mercilessly stole my first kiss.

Aghhhh! I scream in my head. The events from last night keep popping in my head.

To my surprise, he pulls me closer to him and suddenly leans towards my face. Without hesitation, he kisses me... on my lips. I think it lasted for more than five seconds, approximately more than five. (Maybe because it was in a slow-motion mode that's why it lasted over five seconds? Whatever your imagination likes HAHAHA)

"Hey, he kissed her," I hear the blonde moron utters in shock, and that Araya guy claps his hands somewhat like he had seen a live soap opera in front of him, and that only the jerk moves his lips away from mine. I was still in shock. My eyes are wide open. I froze, my mouth is slightly open. I feel like the world stops revolving. All I can see is him, the jerk.

"Okay, okay. As for our agreement, we will leave you alone. Let's go boys," that Araya idiot chuckles, and they leave.

And I was still dumbfounded for a second even after the morons left. The jerk turns to face me. I came back to my senses and suddenly the sound of *plack* echoes in the area. I slap him on his face and I can see how his cheek blushes and he was shocked.

"I hate you!" I shout at him. Tears start to appear in the corners of my eyes and then I run away leaving him alone.

Tears flowing on my cheeks as I run in the streets and suddenly a voice calls out to me.

"Sarada..."

"Mom..." I cry even more upon seeing her. Her face is worried. She cries in relief upon witnessing that I am right in front of her. I hug her tight and she does the same. She sobs and speaks, "I'm so glad that you are safe, honey."

"Mom..." I murmur and sobs continuously. She gently rubs my back to calm me.

"Where are the boys following you?" she asks when I make space from her embrace.

"A-Ah... um... I don't know I manage to escape from them. Maybe they ran away already," I lie. She just nods and calls a cab and we went home.

Then a memory of the jerk's face appears in my mind again.

"I hate him! I hate him! I hate him so much!" I shout while making aggressive movements on the bed and suddenly...

"Aaaack!!!" I squeak. I fell to the floor. The pillow covers my face. Damn it!

"Sarada, are you okay?" mom knocks on the door maybe she heard the noise from the outside. I throw the pillow back on the bed and respond to her, "Yeah, I'm okay mom." I stand up from the floor and sits on the bed.

"You're late for school," she reminds. I ain't going to school today. I don't feel like facing the jerk. I can't imagine myself looking at him then the memory of my first kiss being stolen by that monkey face jerk suddenly appears and then I will break down right away. I think I'm losing my mind.

"I'm not going to school today. I'm not feeling well mom," I tell her.

"Are you sick?" she asks worriedly and I respond to her without a sign of difficulty so her worries will subside, "I'm fine, just a little headache."

"Are you sure? We will see the doctor if it's necessary," she makes sure I am okay. Sorry for lying, mom. I don't feel bad though it's just that I don't want to see his monkey face.