Chapter 15

Cho-Cho's POV

She runs away with tears flowing from her eyes. This is the first time I saw Sarada crying in front of everyone. She is the tough-looking smart girl that everyone used to know, but there's something they don't know about this smarty and that she is too weak in dealing with her emotions.

She is crushed, I know. It is her dream to become an actress in a way that she can inspire people especially the kids to be good individuals in the future just as Mr. Martin did to her. She also wanted to conquer her emotional instability in crucial situations like this. She is so delicate that once you did not handle it with extra care, she will shatter.

The crowd was silent after she ran off the stage. She aims to head out straight without looking back.

"Sarada!" I shout at her. I think my voice echoes inside the room but she did not turn her head back and keep running away from everyone.

Indistinct fusses take over the whole room. All of the cast goes backstage to talk about the situation. Our adviser rushes to us after Sarada heads out.

"What happened Tsubaki? I thought Kawaki will show up!" she snaps. Her voice shivers. I can feel that she did not expect that this play would fail.

"I thought he is coming too, but that idiot—" she cuts her from her tracks.

"This play is over!" she declares and walks away. She stops for a moment and watches as the crowd slowly gets out of the room.

"This is awful," Namida says almost crying.

"Damn that bastard Kawaki. He ruined everything!" Iwabe scowls.

"It's my fault," Tsubaki insists. She takes all the responsibility with Kawaki.

"Tsubaki, it is not your fault!" Yodo exclaims. Everyone seems to agree. I am just watching them talk and worry about Sarada at the same time. I can't just leave them here as nothing has happened. So, I must stay a bit longer.

"If I had not recommended that idiot, this would not happen," Tsubaki says and her face saddens.

"It's not the time to point fingers to blame. We didn't expect all of this to happen," Wasabi explains. She gazes around and looks down at the script in her hands then her face turns sad.

"Now, the chances of Sarada and Boruto to be a part of the drama club has dropped to zero," Tsubaki adds. Now, it scares me that Sarada would not make it. It scares me more than Sarada would not move on with it easily.

"What should we do now?" Denki asks and nobody responds. I guess everyone still feels terrible.

"I'm heading out!" I finally say. I decided to look for Sarada. She is depressed right now and she needs someone to talk to and I think I am a suitable candidate for the position.

I head back to our classroom to check if she is still there. I wish I could catch up to her there.

"She is not here anymore..." I murmur when I arrived. The costume was on her desk and her things are nowhere to be found.

I look for her around the campus maybe she hasn't completely left but I could not find her anywhere. I head towards the Drama Club Office with the hopes that she tried to talk to the council and my surprise, I have crossed paths with a very familiar face coming from the direction of the place I wanted to come. Now, I wonder why. I turn my head back still surprised.

"What's wrong?" the President of the Drama Club speaks behind me and I turn my head right away after hearing her speak.

"Ah... um. I'm looking for my friend. Have you seen Sarada, the girl who played Snow White earlier?" I ask and her brows furrow. She shakes her head and I sigh.