2.

KARATE.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❝ he said i have a tiny wang? ❞

TW!    MENTION OF ABUSE & HARSH LANGUAGE

        CASPIA HAD BEEN WAITING about five minutes since Miguel left and she was waiting for July to come home. She finally did and when she walked in the door, her mouth fell open in shock. "Wow! You did such a good job!"

"I left your room up to you to decide how to decorate it." Caspia informed.

"Thank you, Cassy." Her aunt put her purse on the kitchen table and Caspia sat down opposite to her. "So, did you get any of the jobs?"

"Well, I may or may not have gotten the job, on the spot, for the mechanic job!" Caspia high fived her aunt. "Where are you working?"

"LaRusso Auto Group." July said with a nonchalant tone, even if she knew that her niece was a huge fan of Daniel LaRusso.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" Her aunt laughed. "You mean LaRusso as in Daniel LaRusso?!"

"Yes, Daniel LaRusso." Caspia's mouth dropped. She was in absolute shock. Daniel LaRusso was the reason she even wanted to do karate in the first place. He was her hero. "You know, I didn't think I was gone that long. How did you get this done so fast?"

"Oh, you know those two people who were by the trash cans earlier?" July nodded. "Well, the kid my age helped me. His name's Miguel."

"Ooooh. Meeting boys already I see!" July teased.

"No, no, he just helped move the furniture and decorate my room. Oh, wait, what do you want for dinner? I was gonna go get it in a few minutes." Caspia asked.

"Any sandwich is fine." July shrugged off.

"Okay, I'm gonna-" They heard a knock on the door that cut off Caspia. Caspia got up to answer the door and it was Miguel. "Hi again."

"Hey, did you want to go to the store with me, I know you were just going to buy something, so..." Miguel offered.

"Yeah, I can go." July then stood up and handed her cash. She introduced herself to Miguel. "Hi, I'm Caspia's aunt, July."

"Miguel." He introduced himself.

"It's nice to meet you." Her and Caspia started blowing kisses at each other and she closed the door. They started walking to the mini mall. When they got there, they saw Johnny. "That one. Aren't you gonna wear gloves?"

Miguel looked at the cashier and spoke to him in Spanish. "Donde esta el pepto bismol?"

"Justo ahi." They walked over to it. Caspia walked past him and picked up dinner for she and her aunt. "You speak Spanish?"