thirty-nine

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬NEW JOB

"I WANT TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF SOMEONE, BUT I CAN'T DO THAT

"I WANT TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF SOMEONE, BUT I CAN'T DO THAT."

 TW! medication 

◦✿◦⸺CASPIA HAD IT WITH Hawk. She very much so wanted to punch him in the face, but she couldn't really do that, so she was going to kill two birds with one stone. She wanted to make money for Miguel's surgery so she needed a job, and she wanted to get back at Hawk, so she was going to get a job where she can get back at him easily. Work at Cobra Kai.

Caspia wasn't going to take no for an answer because lately she had been filled with rage and needed an outlet, and she was allowed to do Karate again. The most she could do was her spin kicks, but she's been able to literally flip people over in creative ways and she wasn't allowed to do that for another week, but she was clear to fight.

With an angry step to her walk, Caspia stormed into Cobra Kai. She had heard rumors around that Johnny wasn't at Cobra Kai anymore and that Kreese was back and he was the boss. It made her even more mad, but she now knew she could get the job. Everyone's attention turned to her and a lot of people crowded around her to see if she was okay. As far as everyone but Hawk knew, Caspia was still a Cobra Kai, she was just hurt. "Cass, are you okay?"

"Welcome back!"

"Hi guys, do you know where Kreese is?" Some of them pointed to the office and she immediately walked right over to it. Caspia knocked on the door very impatiently and a few people were concerned, but shoved it off.

"Come in." Caspia heard through the door and slammed it behind her. Kreese was sitting at his desk and smirked, but before he could say anything, Caspia took charge. "Listen old man, I'm going to talk and you're going to listen and you won't chime in until I finish."

Kreese motioned for her to continue, honestly being proud with the confidence. "I have had the worst month of my life and frankly, I want to beat the shit out of someone, but I can't do that because one: it's illegal and two: I'm too nice of a person. I need a job because I plan on paying for hospital bills and I need to let out my anger and I miss karate. So you are going to hire me, you're going to pay me well and I'm going to help you teach."

Kreese stood up from his seat and put out his hand for her to shake. "When can you start?"

A small smile played on Caspia's lips and she shook his hand. Once she took her hand away, Caspia reminded him, "And if you try to pull any of the shit you did in Tahiti, I will get you arrested."

"I respect that."

"Also, I can start tomorrow." Kreese smirked as he said, "It'll be good to have you aboard."