thirty-one

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬LIGHT OF DAY

"YEAH, NO SHIT."

 TW! none 

◦✿◦⸺IT HAD BEEN ABOUT a day since Caspia had stormed out of Cobra Kai. There wasn't any karate anyway, but shockingly, a lot of people wanted her to come back. Caspia was sitting at the dining room table just randomly doodling on a piece of paper when there was a knock at her door. Caspia sighed and stood up from the table and opened the door to be met with Aisha and Tory. "Uh, hi?"

"We just wanted to see if you were okay." Aisha spoke up. "If this is about Cobra Kai, then I'm fine, I just lost my temper."

"So you aren't quitting?" Tory asked expectantly. "No."

"Oh, okay, good." Aisha and Tory seemed relieved, but that wasn't doing anything for Caspia because Tory gave her a bad feeling and Aisha seemed too into Cobra Kai that it concerned her.

"We didn't want to be the only girls, plus you're really cool and a total badass. It would suck if you left." Caspia nodded, not understanding the point of them being here. "We just wanted to let you know that sensei Kreese wants us at the dojo today for a special lesson. We came to pick you up."

"Alright, let me get gi."

"Oh, you don't need it. Just something you can run and fight in." Caspia looked down at what she was wearing. She had black leggings and her converse, a skin tight and white long sleeved shirt that was underneath her oversized Back to the Future shirt. Plus her hair was already out of her face since it was in a french braid. "Does this work?"

"Yeah, that works."

"Cool." Caspia closed the door behind her and the three headed over to karate. On the way there, they spoke a lot. Mostly about guys which is something Caspia didn't want to talk about, but she didn't say anything. They asked her about Hawk to which she had to tell them that she broke up with him and Caspia found out that Tory and Miguel had a thing going.

Once they got to Cobra Kai, a lot of people were already there, but they weren't late. They stood in a small circle and Caspia realized she didn't actually know what the lesson was. "So what exactly is the special lesson?"

"Kreese said something about the woods and a sort of manhunt type thing." Caspia nodded her head at Tory's answer, showing she understood. They kept talking and Caspia was a little uncomfortable because she didn't necessarily want to talk to these two even if they were the only other girls in Cobra Kai. From across the dojo, Hawk found himself stealing glances at the girl while he was talking to Miguel. He could see how uncomfortable she was and he felt bad. Even if she had beat the shit out of him and even if she was still mad, Hawk still really liked her and cared about her.