forty-eight

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬MERGED

"SUE ME FOR WHAT?"

"SUE ME FOR WHAT?"

 TW! none 

◦✿◦⸺EVERYONE WAS STANDING TALL, ready for their new karate to begin. Johnny got them started by saying, "You ready? Let's begin!"

It went dead silent. Johnny didn't say anything and neither did Daniel and none of the teenagers knew what to do. Demetri then raised his hand and asked, "Uh, begin what exactly?"

"Begin a new era." Daniel began. "Many of us used to be enemies, but rivalries don't need to last forever. The All Valley tournament is just a few months away, and this year, the stakes are higher than they've ever been. We know that Cobra Kai is going to use every dirty trick in the book. There's only one way we're going to be able to beat them-"

"That's by kicking their asses so far that they shit themselves." Johnny interrupted. "We gotta take things to the next level. Gonna teach you aggression stronger than anything Cobra Kai can throw at us. They strike first? We pre-strike!"

Daniel then tried to simmer things down. "Okay, we're getting ahead of ourselves. We are going to respond to what they do."

"Eagles do not respond. They swoop down and take whatever they want. That's what we're going to do. Take back the Valley."

"Take it back in a measured and organized approach."

"We bite first!" Daniel sighed and just tried to get everything on some kind of track. "Okay, let's warm up with some exercises."

"Alright, line up!" Hawk, Demetri and Caspia hopped off the deck and the Miyagi-Do students plus Caspia, who was a newer Miyagi-Do student, lined up in front and the Eagle Fangs and Hawk lined up behind them.

"And just breathe and follow me." Daniel began doing kata and everyone from Miyagi-Do followed.

Johnny furrowed his eyebrows in confusion a little, but he got his students started. "Fighting positions!"

Everyone in the back row did as they were told. "Right leg back! Front kick!"

Everyone in the back kicked their leg forward and Assface accidentally kicked Nathan. "Shit, dude. I'm sorry."

He helped him back to his feet and Daniel and Johnny both sighed. This was the first sign that this plan might be problematic.

.⭒•.☆  ☆.•⭒.