8.

HALLOWEEN DANCE.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❝ i'm gonna go sleep so i can look like a million bucks in the morning

❝ i'm gonna go sleep so i can look like a million bucks in the morning. ❞

        TODAY WAS THE HALLOWEEN dance. Johnny drove Miguel and Caspia over since they had karate right before. When they got there, they went over to Demetri and Eli who were dressed up as a doctor and a sorcerer. "Oh, skeleton. Classic. Nice."

"Thanks. I like your sorcerer costume." Demetri was about to correct Miguel, but Caspia did for him. "He's a necromancer."

"What?"

"The Amulet?" Miguel shook his head. "No?"

Eli then spoke up. "I like your criminal costume."

"Thanks. So are you a regular doctor or..."

"Plastic surgeon. I fix lips."

"Not yours, I hope." Eli had a surgical mask on and it was hard to tell, but he was smiling underneath it. Miguel then spotted three dragon queens. "Hey, guys. Why don't we ask them to dance?"

"Okay, I'm assuming this doesn't apply to me." The three of them kept hesitating and Caspia was getting tired of it. "Okay, are we ready? Let's ask the Dragon Queens to dance."

"Slow your roll, we got time." A guy dressed as Doctor Who then asked one of them to dance. "Shit. We just lost one to Doctor Who."

Caspia rolled her eyes. "You guys are really pathetic."

"Alright, you go ask someone if it's so easy then." Caspia walked right up to a guy dressed as a football player and asked him to dance. She looked back at Miguel and flipped him off. Eli couldn't help but feel a little jealous. "I have to go to the bathroom."

"Yeah, me too. That punch is going right through me."

Caspia was actually having a lot of fun with the guy she was dancing with. They were even talking a bit. She found out that his name was Reese Montgomery and he was on the football team, hence why he was dressed up like a football player. After a while, they got a mass text and they saw a video of Aisha, one of the students who went to her school, eating a Cheeto and she had a pig filter on her face. Reese cringed at it and so did Caspia. Caspia felt the need to go help her. She just needed a friend right now. "I'm sorry. I should go help her."

"I'll come with you." They walked over to Aisha and motioned for her to come over to them. She did. "Look, if you guys are just gonna make fun of me, just save it."

She was about to walk away, but Caspia grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. "We're not going to."

"Yeah, we're not assholes." They all walked out of the gym. They were sort of just roaming the school. "Hey, I'm sorry about them. I don't know why they pick on you."