twenty-eight

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬BADASS

"ROBERT SWAYZE KEENE

"ROBERT SWAYZE KEENE."

 TW! none 

◦✿◦⸺AFTER KARATE TRAINING WITH Miyagi-Do, Caspia was getting ready to leave, but Mr. LaRusso stopped her before she could leave. "Caspia!"

Caspia turned around as Mr. LaRusso walked into the dojo from the yard. "I wanted to talk to you about something."

Caspia had an expectant look on her face, silently letting him know that he could go on. "Demetri tells me his best friend is threatening him."

Caspia sighed, knowing it was Hawk. "And he also told me you're the reason he's here."

Caspia had a slight feeling that Mr. LaRusso was mad at her, so she quickly made her case. "Mr. LaRusso, I know Demetri doesn't want to be here and he's probably already gotten a note from his mom that tells you he can't do any exaggerated movements or something."

Mr. LaRusso couldn't help but laugh because that had already happened. "But I just want him to be safe. I know the person threatening him and I don't know if he'll actually hurt Demetri, but I can't always be around to protect him, so I just wanted Demetri to have some sort of skill so he could defend himself."

"You're a good friend. As far as I know, you're a very mature young lady and that's going to get you far." Caspia smiled. "Thank you, Mr. LaRusso. And I'm sorry again about still being at Cobra Kai-"

"It's alright." Mr. LaRusso cut her off.

"I understand why you're still there. Just make sure you stay safe." Mr. LaRusso said as he pointed at her bandaged hands. Caspia nodded.

"I will. Have a nice day." Caspia said as she headed outside. Caspia pulled her phone out of her pocket as she stood in the sand parking lot by the old cars and was about to text her aunt to pick her up, but someone tapped her on the shoulder. Caspia turned around and was faced with Demetri. "Oh. Hey, Demetri."

"I just wanted to talk to you about Cobra Kai." Caspia sighed, not really wanting to talk about Cobra Kai, but if Demetri wanted to, then she could push through. "It's just, I know I'm learning karate, but I have this feeling that something's going to happen before I can protect myself. And I know it's a lot to ask, but-"

"I got your back, Demetri." Caspia knew exactly what he was going to ask and her answer was a no-brainer. "Really?"

"Of course. Who else am I supposed to talk to about how attractive some of the people are in Marvel. I mean, hello? Scarlet Witch? Bucky Barnes?"

"Very true. But, you'd really stand up for me in a physical fight?"

"Look, if you're ever in any trouble, ever. Just text me...I don't know, a bunch of spaces or something and I'll drop everything. I'll always protect you. You're one of my closest friends." Caspia opened her arms and Demetri shook his head.