twenty-five

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬VALLEY FEST

"I DISLIKE MY SKATEBOARD

"I DISLIKE MY SKATEBOARD."

 TW! none 

◦✿◦⸺CASPIA HADN'T REALLY FIGURED out how to do many tricks on her skateboard yet since she had been focused on karate, so she was just in front of her apartment trying to do an ollie. It was not going well. Caspia tried again, but she fell off of her skateboard once again and landed on her back. She put her hands over her face and groaned in frustration. Robby, who was walking up to visit her, stopped the skateboard and picked it up. "Not going too well?"

"I dislike my skateboard." Robby laughed a little and put his hand out for her to take. He helped Caspia to her feet and handed her back her skateboard.

"I just came to ask you a favour." Caspia dusted off her legs that were covered in dirt from her falling constantly. "What is it?"

"Well, Miyagi-Do is doing this karate presentation at Valley Fest and I was wondering if you would want to be in it? I know you're insanely good at karate, so."

"Well, I don't know if my sensei would like me performing for another dojo. Especially since it's Mr. LaRusso." Robby's face fell, but he nodded in understanding.

"Could I wear something that covers my face?" Robby broke out into a smile. He should've known that Caspia would do anything to help her friends.

"Yeah, Mr. LaRusso would understand why you would want to." Caspia nodded her head.

"On one condition." Robby furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "You have to teach me how to do an ollie because I can't do it and it's pissing me off."

Robby laughed and nodded his head. "Yeah, I can do that. Do you already know how to do it?"

"I know how, I just can't seem to do it."

"Here, I'll help you." Robby went to put his hands on her waist, but quickly stopped. "Uh, can I-"

"Yes, you can." Robby knew she's dating Hawk and he didn't want it to be weird, but Caspia did not care whatsoever. She eats dinner with Miguel almost everyday and they aren't dating. Robby put his hands on her waist and she put her hands on his arms. "When I was learning, I had trouble balancing on the landing, so that might be your problem too."

Caspia tried it again with Robby's help and she actually landed it. She laughed a little out of disbelief and she was really proud of herself. She hopped off her skateboard and engulfed Robby in a hug. He hesitated, but hugged her back eventually. "Thank you! I feel so cool."

"No problem. We do have to learn the steps though since Valley Fest is in a few hours, so."

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, we can go now. Do you want me to bring my gi?"

"Just your belt." Caspia quickly ran inside and put her skateboard away, also grabbing her red belt and phone.

.⭒•.☆  ☆.•⭒.

Caspia and Robby had met Sam and Mr. LaRusso at Valley Fest and Caspia didn't have a huge part. She was just going to show case her bo staff skills, numb chuck skills and she was going to a little fight scene against Sam and Robby. Mr. LaRusso had given her a Miyagi-Do gi and a cover for her face that would cover everything but her eyes and there was a small place where her pony tail stuck out.

She had gotten a text earlier from Hawk that Cobra Kai was going to do a showcase as well, so half of the time she learned her routine for Miyagi-Do and the other half she learned her Cobra Kai routine. She just told Johnny that she had to go see her aunt. Caspia told Mr. LaRusso what she had to do and he was okay with it. Caspia was noticing how more inclusive and understanding Miyagi-Do was and the thought had crossed her mind to join their dojo instead. But she owed it to Johnny to stay.

Caspia had her Cobra Kai gi on underneath her Miyagi-Do gi so she could change quickly. It was stressing her out a little, but she wanted to help everyone. Miyagi-Do was being introduced and everyone made their way over to the stage where Daniel, Sam and Robby stood side by side as Caspia was standing on a box so she was taller than everyone else and she had her numb chucks in hand. Also behind the box was her bo staff. All you could see was their silhouette because of how the lighting was and it was dark. They all got into fighting positions as music played in the background.

The three began doing kata as Caspia showed off her skills with her numb chucks. Once they finished, the three bowed and Mr. LaRusso got out of the way and grabbed Caspia's bo staff. The lights fully came on so the crowd could see their faces, but Caspia's face was still covered with the mask.

Caspia did a side flip off of the box and stuck the landing when Mr. LaRusso tossed the bo staff to her. She began doing a few tricks as Robby and Sam did some normal karate beside her. They then began to do a small fight scene where Robby and Sam tried to attack her, but Caspia fought them off. They bowed and Caspia, Robby and Sam got off the stage as Mr. LaRusso was about to do his ice trick. Off to the side, Caspia quickly took off the mask and the gi and tied her red belt around her Cobra Kai gi. She then quickly ran over to Cobra Kai where they were lined up by two.

"Where were you? We're almost ready." Hawk asked.

"Sorry, I just got back. I was just talking to Aunt Jules." Hawk nodded and they began chanting. Miyagi-Do knew Cobra Kai was doing a presentation, but they didn't know it would be interrupting theirs. With Hawk and Caspia in front, they chanted the Cobra Kai name and jogged through the crowd and up to the stage where they lined up.

They did a few karate moves while there was pyro going off and Thunderstruck was playing in the background. They then got into a circle with Caspia in the middle. Instead of it being planned, they all actually tried to attack her, but Caspia could easily fight them all off.

They began throwing punches at her and trying to attack from all different angles, but Caspia would block them, kick back, but harder and use people as shields. It ended with everyone on the ground and Caspia standing victorious.

Blindfolded, Aisha broke boards held by other people from Cobra Kai. After, Hawk pulled Demetri up from the crowd and gave him a wooden board. He then took a running start, lept off of someone with a little lift and kicked the board in the air. After that, Caspia had two people holding boards while she was in between them. She got a running start and did a split kick in the air, kicking both boards at the same time.

After the students had done their tricks it was Johnny's turn. They set a large pile of concrete on fire and Johnny punched right through it. They all then lined up beside him and stood tall and proud. Caspia locked eyes with Robby and he looked insanely disappointed and she simply mouthed a 'sorry'. He nodded his head knowing that she wouldn't want to interrupt their presentation, but it's not like she could stop the rivalry between Johnny Lawrence and Daniel LaRusso.

◦✿◦⸺⸺⸺⸺◦✿◦