twenty-seven

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬DOUBLE DOJOS

"I WILL EVEN MAKE AN UNBREAKABLE VOW

"I WILL EVEN MAKE AN UNBREAKABLE VOW."

 TW! none 

◦✿◦⸺CASPIA, BEING UPSET WITH Hawk for defending Kreese, didn't go home when she said she would, instead she went go go see Demetri. She wanted to know if he was okay and she actually cared, unlike Hawk. Caspia had gotten her aunt to drive her over to his house and when she got there, she knocked on his door. Demetri opened the door and smiled. "Oh, hi. I didn't expect you to be here."

"I think you should do karate." Caspia had an idea in her head. It was a long shot and she didn't know if Demetri would go for it, but she had to try. "I am not joining Cobra Kai. Not after-"

"Not Cobra Kai." Caspia interrupted. "There's another dojo that Mr. LaRusso runs and I've been secretly helping him. It's called Miyagi-Do, but it's peaceful and yes, you're still going to get hurt, it's karate, but it's less likely. You won't have to end up like how I did with Kreese."

Demetri crossed his arms, still not convinced. "Alright, fine. I will join with you. I was already thinking about it, but I'm still going to go to Cobra Kai."

Demetri raised his eyebrows as if he was asking for more. Caspia sighed. "Come on, man. What do you want from me?"

"I want you to be honest with me." Caspia furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "I am being honest."

"No. With Eli. Why is he acting so different?" Caspia sighed. She looked down at her hands that she had re-bandaged, it was reminding her of how Hawk was the cause of why were cuts got worse. "Look, I don't know why he's acting like this. I don't know why he's being a dick recently, but I have a feeling Kreese has something to do with it."

Demetri gave her a look that showed that she didn't believe her. "Demetri, I seriously don't know. You know how convincing and scary I can be and don't you think I'd be with Eli like I was supposed to, fixing his attitude instead of being here trying to convince you to join the rival karate dojo?"

"Very compelling points. But will you really join with me?"

"Yes. I will even make an unbreakable vow." Caspia said as she put her hand out. Demetri hesitated, but he shook her hand. "Unbreakable vow."

Caspia smiled and they broke the handshake. "Also, we kind of have to go now because the class is going to start soon."

"Oh, yeah. We can go now." Demetri and Caspia walked over to Miyagi-Do. When they got there, Caspia already liked this place better. Caspia wasn't sure where to go for the lessons, so her and Demetri just walked the way Caspia usually goes.