sixteen

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬GIRLFRIEND

"I'VE ALWAYS BEEN NICE

"I'VE ALWAYS BEEN NICE. I'M JUST COCKY."

 TW! none 

◦✿◦⸺AFTER THEIR KARATE SESSIONS, obviously everyone headed back home. Caspia's aunt had to work late so she wasn't going to be back until dark. Caspia was really bored, so she flipped her laptop upside down and was watching the Princess Bride. She had her legs rested against the wall and her head was hanging upside down off the couch.

Suddenly, her doorbell ran and it scared her. Caspia let out a tiny scream and she fell off the couch. Caspia had her glasses on so they fell off her face a little bit. She put her glasses back on and walked over to the door. She opened the door and it was Hawk, but his hair was down and not in a mohawk. "Hey, Ha- Oh my god!"

"What?" Caspia reached up and touched Hawk's hair. Hawk laughed a bit and lightly pushed her hand away. "What are you doing right now?"

"Watching the Princess Bride." As Caspia was speaking, she never took her eyes off his hair. She loved it and was a little shocked. "I came to see if you wanted to hang out."

"Yeah, I don't wanna leave my house 'cause I'm lazy, but you can come in and be a sloth with me." Caspia moved out of the way so Hawk could come in. They both flopped on the couch and Hawk finally spoke up about her glasses. "I didn't know you wore glasses."

"Yeah, I actually need them. I just wear contacts."

"They're cute." Caspia bit the inside of her cheek and blushed. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure, Cass."

"Come." Caspia brought Hawk into her room and she had a T.V in there. Caspia knew the old Eli was still there and she knew he still loved Harry Potter so she 'convinced' him to watch them with her. Hawk actually liked the movies. Hawk and Caspia were sitting in her bed and they didn't even notice that after hours, it was dark out.

They were on the sixth Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Caspia was getting tired, so she rested her head against Hawk's shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Hawk could see her eyes drooping and he thought it was really cute. Hawk shut off her T.V and the room went dark.

"Hey, you should go to bed." Caspia nodded. Hawk got out of her bed and was about to leave her room until Caspia's voice stopped him. "Hawk. Can you stay?"

Hawk smiled. "Sure."

Hawk texted his parents to let them know that he was staying over at a friends house. He crawled back into Caspia's bed and she wrapped her arms around his waist. Hawk's smile had never been bigger. He put his arm around her shoulders and Caspia rested her head against his chest. "Eli."