thirty-two

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FORGIVING

"I DECIDED TO FLIP THE SCRIPT, HAWK STYLE

"I DECIDED TO FLIP THE SCRIPT, HAWK STYLE."

 TW! none 

◦✿◦⸺COBRA KAI HAD GOTTEN to Coyote Creek and they had been split in half and lined up across from each other. Half had been given black bandannas and the other were given red. Miguel, Tory and a few other people had been given the black bandannas and Caspia, Hawk, Aisha and a few others were given red.

"Gentlemen, ladies. Welcome to Coyote Creek. You've been split into two teams. Red and Black. The goal is to capture as many headbands as possible from the other side. Today, the people across from you are not your friends. They're not your brothers. They are the enemy. The last team standing wins. You'll be put into duos on your team and you can only split up once your partner's headband has been taken away." Kreese explained.

"How do we get the headbands?" Miguel questioned.

"By any means possible. No rules." Kreese said, but Johnny quickly toned it down. "Use your judgement. This is just a training exercise."

"Correct. But remember, this is your life." Kreese said as he held up a headband. "You lose it, you die."

"What are the partners?" Tory then asked. Kreese took a second to think before randomly making them. There were eight on each side so he put Tory and Miguel together, Aisha with one of the other people on the black team and Hawk and Caspia together. He purposefully did that. Caspia immediately rolled her eyes once she was put with Hawk, but her mood quickly switched when 'Chubs' as he's known as showed up with a leather jacket and a braid in his beard.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late. Traffic on the one eighteen was a real bitch. Put Coyote Creek into the nav. Nothing came up." Caspia was trying so hard not to laugh. She felt bad, but come on, you couldn't blame her.

"What have you done to yourself?" Johnny questioned. "Oh well, I decided to flip the script Hawk style."

Hawk scrunched his nose, not liking how he referred to his new look and Caspia let out a small laugh. She covered her mouth with her hand to stop herself before taking her hand away and saying, "Sorry."

"Is there something you want to say to me, Reaper?"

"It's just..." Caspia let out another little laugh and she was having trouble saying anything, so Hawk came to her rescue. "It looks like you're having a mid life crisis."

Caspia nodded her head and pointed at Hawk. A few other people laughed and honestly, everyone was where Caspia was with trying not to laugh. "Well, my new name is Stingray. Don't think people going through mid life crisis have badass names like that."