seventy-one

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ANGER

"SILVER'S NOT MY FATHER

"SILVER'S NOT MY FATHER."

 TW! none 

◦✿◦⸺COBRA KAI WAS STARTING to not only open up new dojos, but take over old ones. Caspia felt a horrible deja vu when they had walked into Topanga Karate to practically get rid of the dojo. That was exactly what happened with Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do.

Devon from Eagle Fang was now a part of this dojo, so as soon as Cobra Kai walked in and she caught sight of Caspia, she was extremely shocked. Caspia was the last person anyone would believe would join Cobra Kai. Silver made himself known, which only made the sensei happy. "Terry, so good to see you. Class, gather round please. I have a bittersweet announcement to make. Sensei Terry Silver has made me a very generous offer, and I'm proud to say Topanga Karate is now under new management. We're thrilled to be part of the Cobra Kai family."

"Thank you, sensei Rosenthal." Silver took a step forward, finally addressing the whole dojo. "I'm sure you're wondering what this means for the future of your dojo. Yes, there will be some changes. All for the better. I hope you don't mind your dues getting cheaper. You'll be given a new sensei. For today, sensei Kim and sensei Hyan-woo."

"You're replacing me, Terry?" The other sensei spoke quieter, but Cobra Kai could still hear it. Caspia was disappointed to say that she wasn't too shocked to know that Silver was screwing someone over. "This wasn't the deal we made at Shabbat services."

One of the newer senseis that Silver had flown in from Korea simply made this sensei back up. Neither Tory or Caspia got a good feeling from these senseis, especially because of what Silver had said to Caspia earlier. He told her privately that the senseis were here to make sure that she became the best fighter she could be. Silver was under the impression that Caspia was fighting for him, but he didn't have that much of a hold on her...yet.

"Topanga Karate has spent the last few years taking losses left and right. That ends today. My new senseis will be molding you all into winners, just like our own All Valley Tournament Champions, Tory Nichols, and from the year prior, Caspia 'the Reaper' Jones. If you wanna be taught by the best of the best, step up and take a gi from sensei Odell. If you wanna quit, then at least take a complimentary thermos from sensei Bacaria, as my gift to you."

Everyone immediately lined up to get gis. It was obvious that this was a great opportunity for them, so they thought. Devon was the only one who hesitated. As people began to head to the locker room to change, sensei Kim stood directly in front of Caspia, catching her attention. "I want to see who the best fighters are in this dojo. Your father tells me you're the best in the valley."

"Silver's not my father." Caspia spoke bitterly, knowing that there wasn't any chance that she would ever see Silver as her dad. Sensei Kim only let out a small laugh. "Independent. That's good. You will help me test these new students."