11.

CAFETERIA FIGHT.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❝ i mean, no

❝ i mean, no. totally uncool. ❞

        JOHNNY HAD AGREED TO let Aisha join karate, but he had an advantage. He had two other students that were experienced, so it was going to be easier to teach her karate with people Aisha's age. Aisha had taken off her glasses and her and Miguel were standing across from each other. They were supposed to be sparring. Johnny and Caspia were just in between them and a bit further back.

"Okay, let's see what you got, Ms. Robinson. Face me." Miguel and Aisha faced Johnny and Caspia.

"Bow." They bowed to Johnny.

"Face each other." They did so.

"Bow." They bowed.

"Mr. Diaz, show her everything you've learned."

"Uh, woah, wait, I don't think this is right, sensei." Johnny was clearly not catching on. The way he was seeing it was that women are a little below or they're equal in everything. "You don't think what's right?"

"She's a girl, I'm not gonna..." Miguel didn't want to say beat her in a fight, so he just kind of motioned his hands a little. "And? I thought women were equal to men."

Johnny looked at Caspia for clarification and she gave him just that. "I did say that, but there's a difference here. I mean, if I were fighting a guy who was as experienced as her it would still be unfair."

"But you're not the one fighting her, plus you'd probably put her in the hospital. So, Mr. Diaz, show her women are equal. Give her everything you got." Before Johnny could start the fight, Aisha stopped him. "Wait. I just want to remind everyone this is my first day."

Johnny had to use his typical old school tactics of communication. "Your enemies don't care what day it is. They prey on weakness. If you want to beat them, you gotta conquer your fears and jump face first into the fire. Now are you ready, Ms. Robinson?"

"I guess."

"Mr. Diaz. Fight!" They both just stood there and Miguel gave a Johnny a 'what do you expect me to do' look. "Don't just stand there. Fight!"

"I'm sorry." Miguel got into a fighting position and Aisha wasn't ready for what was about to come. Miguel kicked her and she fell to the ground. "Oh my god, Aisha! Are you okay? I'm so sorry."

Aisha wasn't having it. She tackled Miguel to the ground which made Caspia clap and laugh. Aisha dropped a knee onto Miguel's stomach and he groaned in pain. Caspia gave Aisha a high five. "That was awesome!"

Miguel shot her a look and she immediately stopped smiling. "I mean, no. Totally uncool."

As Caspia was saying that she was holding back laughs. "Girl's a natural Cobra."