5. undone task

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Seohyun's POV

"Bet leaving this place will be one of my best decisions." Lee Heeseung said out in a louder tone than usual as I stayed quiet not wanting to deal with him anymore right now. I slowly walked to my chair sitting on it before getting back to reading the file ignoring him. The tall guy stared for a while not believing my actions and scoffed before grabbing the file from the couch and violently throwing it on my table.

"Goodbye Kim Seohyun." He said before walking out. "S-sir wait-" My assistant tried his best to get the heir to not leave but too good the guy already left. "Noona you should stop him. Chairman Kim won't be happy-" "Shut it Mr. Yang. He can do whatever he wants to. It's none of my business." I uninterestedly scrolled through my emails checking every small important detail as the cat boy stood there all silent.

"Mr. Yang?" He abruptly looked over to me, gulping as I raised one eyebrow. "You have work to do I guess?" Sarcastically saying I clicked my fingers on the wooden table and glanced at the wet file as he looked at it once and came back to his senses. "U-uh yes ma'am." Grabbing the file the guy got out of my room as I threw the pen away balancing my head on my arms trying to get rid of the throbbing headache.

This is going to be bad.

Heeseung's POV

"What do you mean you aren't going back there?!" Park Jay basically was going through an anxiety attack at the moment as I nodded calmly looking at him harshly walking from one side of the room to another. "Heeseung Lee why are you bent on ruining my career?" He whined tearing of a couple strands of his hair as I clicked my tongue moving in circles while sitting on the office chair.

"What happened to him?" The door opened to reveal Park Sunghoon holding two bottles of banana milkshake. He eyed the miserable guy and then raised his eyebrows waiting for an answer. "He's just overreacting."

"Overreacting?? Hyung you know it clearly your dad is gonna yeet us both if he finds out you left!" He shouted slightly as I looked away sighing. Sunghoon interestedly sat on the chair just listening to our conversation. The landline of the room rang as we all went silent. "It's him. It's him Hyung. He probably found out-"

"Gosh just pick it up already." I let out a deep breathe getting the call and put it by my ears waiting for the caller to talk. "He's gonna be silent." A smile appeared on my face hearing the voice. "Thanks Sim." Jay and Sunghoon were more than confused as I sat back at my position with a triumphant smile. "I told Jake to somehow get dad's spies to stay silent and like I expected. He's done it."

-

Seohyun's POV

5 days later

It was around 2am in the night. I put on my thick glasses removing the contact lenses and sat on my big leather chair while looking at the file as well as stirring the freshly made hot coffee. Eyes stingy and back crooked. Daily dose of a remainder that I'm still the CEO I have to be. Or so I thought. Trying my best to focus I started working on the multiple files as time passed by on its own.