12. failure

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Seohyun's POV

"Noona you are wrong this time." I held onto my head and shut my eyes tightly hearing Jungwon's disappointed voice. I was finally coming back to my sense. The stress got the best of me and I got angry for no reason. I behaved rudely with Lee Heeseung when he was just helping someone. Ahh it's all my fault. And I was regretting everything now.

"Get out Jungwon." I murmured as he sighed bowing and left the room leaving me all alone. I am wrong this time.i threw the business file away and pulled out my hair feeling guilty for everything. "Ahhhh!" Shouting I smashed my hands on the table as they turned red due to the hard surface.

Heeseung's POV

"I have worked with Seohyun before and she's a pretty tough lady but seems like she's pretty heartless as well." Jake sipped the coffee as I lied down on his comfortable couch not bothering to talk. I just needed some time away from that cruel woman. And I was angry this time.

"Can I stay over at your place for tonight?" I said out as Jake hmm-ed as a response. Grabbing my jacket I took the car keys about to drive my way to his house.

-

I couldn't sleep all night. I was feeling too nervous and restless. The clients were supposed to come tomorrow. Kim Seohyun had to crack the deal once again tomorrow. This wasn't a normal deal. If she got it then the Kim company might as well extend their boundaries to a few more countries and there would be a huge amount of profit. And everyone was betting their everything on Kim Seohyun this time.

"Tch who am I to care about her anyways?" I rolled my eyes going back to sleep not wanting to think about anything related to her.

Seohyun's POV

I entered the house only to find it empty. Like I guessed Heeseung didn't come here. Sighing I looked down feeling lonely. Should I apologize to him for my behavior? No. I couldn't do that no matter what. My ego wouldn't let me. I freshened up and got to work. But I couldn't focus. How will I focus when so much is happening in mind? These thoughts.. I don't want to deal with them anymore. It's annoying.

-

I felt my hopes crack in front of my eyes seeing nothing but disappointment on their faces. "Mr. Smith-" but before I could negotiate any more the foreigner held his hand up shaking his head slightly. I felt Jungwon gasp from the corner of my eyes as there was nothing but fear in mine. "This doesn't look appealing." He said looking down in disappointment. As if he expected much better from me.

"I'm sorry but I don't think we can agree to this Ms. Kim." The man stood up followed by his other employees as I started panicking not knowing what to do. "Sir please look at it I'm sure it's good enough." Jungwon said out as I stood there quietly. Is it about time I give up? But I already gave up. I saw Jungwon trying to stop the businessman but I still didn't do anything but stand there silently.