17. drunk dazed

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Heeseung's POV

I frustratedly sighed crumbling the paper in my hands as the drawing turned out bad once again. Why was I drawing again? Oh yes cause I was bored. More like I needed a break from acting like a CEO before actually becoming one. "What's wrong?" Seohyun asked not bothering to look at me but rather at her own work as I breathed heavily.

"Can't draw. This is frustrating." Seohyun just let out a scoff like laugh before shaking her head not bothering to deal with me anymore as I leaned towards the couch in annoyance. Well not that annoyed. About Seohyun, she was being pretty good with me nowadays. By good I mean she isn't being that rude anymore and I don't really know if it's supposed to be a good thing or bad.

My phone beeped informing that I got a notification as Hwang Hyuna's name appeared on the screen. I raised my eyebrows seeing her name and clicked on it.

"Hey Heeseung I have something to say to you, please meet me at the vacant room by the canteen."

I curiously furrowed my eyebrows not knowing anything and kept my phone on the table leaving the room but got stopped my Seohyun. "Where are you going?" I knew for a fact that she didn't really like Hyuna and since I wasn't in the mood to fight with her I just lied to the girl instead. "Oh uh the washroom." And with that I left the room.

-

Seohyun's POV

It had been a while since Lee Heeseung went to the washroom. Starting to get worried I decided to call him as his phone rang showing it was right in the room and he had forgotten to take it. "What's taking so long?" I walked over to the couch and grabbed his phone hoping to give it to him when he comes back. But curiosity got the best of me as I unlocked the phone to see his recent text.

Somehow my mischievous smile soon got lost as I read through the text Hyuna sent him. So he lied to me. I balled my fists tightly feeling hurt as to the person who I thought wouldn't lie to me just lied to me to meet with someone I didn't really like. Emotionlessly getting out of my room, I walked to the specific room where they were supposed to be.

Opening the door I felt my heart hurt seeing the two hug each other. The girl's back was facing me as Heeseung still didn't realize I was watching them. "I like you Heeseung." Hyuna whispered loud enough for me to hear as Heeseung didn't say anything. His phone slipped off of my hands as the guy noticed me finally. Seeing him look at me I quickly slammed the door shut and speed walked to my cabin.

Heeseung's POV

My eyes widened seeing Seohyun as I pulled away from the hug leaving Hyuna surprised and quickly ran behind the girl to reach upto her. "Seohyun listen!" She speed walked her way to her room as I followed her. Entering the room I stopped her by holding her hands as she quickly pushed my hands away. "Get away from me!" She shouted as I breathed heavily.