20. fluttering heart ♡

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Seohyun's POV

I furiously walked my way home feeling irritated and frustrated about everything. I just embarrassed myself in front of Lee Heeseung. Why did I have to get insecure and act like an attention seeker right there? Feeling like shit I threw my bag on the bed and laid down on the comfortable sheet staring at the white ceiling. "Gosh why did I embarrass myself this bad?" I internally panicked knowing how weird it must have been for the guy and rolled around on my bed.

Whining for a while I decided to get ready for bed and changed my clothes to a more comfortable outfit. Putting on the fluffy slippers I put my hair up on a messy bun and walked downstairs to make coffee. Thankfully the guy wasn't home yet as I sighed feeling tensed up for god knows what. I heard the door of the house slowly unlocking as I quickly grabbed my drink and made my way upstairs not wanting to make any kind of conversation with the guy who just came.

Heeseung's POV

I entered the house only to see Seohyun's back walking up the stairs real quick. More like running away from me. Chuckling seeing the cute girl I decided that I should probably go talk to her later on. To get rid of all the misunderstandings. Changing to my pyjamas I slowly walked to the girl's room and knocked at the door for a bit. Getting no reply I sighed opening the door only to see the girl nowhere. Noticing the balcony door was open, I guessed she'd be there which was proven right as I got closer and saw her sitting on the balcony floor once again.

Taking the chance I swiftly went and sat beside the girl as she couldn't even process what just happened. Noticing the flustered Kim on her adorable pyjamas I chuckled finding her cute. "Why did you come here?" She coldly said looking away. "Cause I wanted to talk to you." She looked at me for a while and then looked down at her hands. "We don't need to talk about anything." She slowly said.

I sighed seeing her not cooperate with me at the moment. "Listen Seohyun it's better we talk things out instead of having misunderstandings." And as far as I think, the girl probably took it in the wrong way. She nodded as I noticed her sad face hiding itself from me. "You don't need to explain anything. It's fine." She was about to get up but I stopped her holding her hand as she stared at our hands together and quickly pushed it away.

"I know you don't like me Heeseung so don't be good with me, it'll just cause more misunderstandings." Her cold voice came back as she hesitated to meet my eyes. "Are you afraid you will get hurt because of your feelings for me?" I asked blankly as the girl stared at me with no expression but looked away immediately not answering. "You like me Seohyun and you aren't admitting it." No I didn't want to force her to like me but I knew for a fact that she did and she was denying it to herself.

"It doesn't matter." She really never put her own self at first, did she? "It does." And I just wanted her to open up to me and say out what exactly was bothering her. She sighed and looked at me. "I know I probably mean nothing to you but you being with Hyuna makes me feel things which I shouldn't feel." Finally opening up to me I slightly smiled knowing what she meant but at the same time felt bad cause she thought she meant nothing to me. Which probably wasn't the truth.

"Jealousy?" I said the right word as to what she was feeling. "No- fine yes. Yes I'm jealous." Finally admitting the truth, I felt Seohyun look away making me not see her visuals as I let out a small chuckle. "You think I like Hyuna, don't you?"

"I don't know. Even if you don't. I know you don't like me." Her way of thinking was pretty confusing. Wasn't I pretty obvious that she was important to me? "What made you think I don't like you?" I said out as she opened her mouth to say something but closed it again to think something. Sighing Seohyun looked at me with her cold stare. "Stop leading me on Heeseung."

She looked down again and continued. "Just stop it so that I don't end up hurting myself in the end." Slowly saying she played with her hands as I stared at her side profile before looking down. I never knew this was how she was feeling this entire time.

Seohyun's POV

"I'm sorry you felt this way because of me." After a moment of silence Heeseung said out as I felt myself getting frustrated slightly. He was confusing and he kept making me like him even more. Just for me to get hurt in the end. Just why does he have to be so kind all the time. Even now? "I'm used to it. Just leave me alone." Slowly speaking I nodded agreeing with myself and waited for the guy to leave. But he wasn't leaving. Looking at him I felt him stare at me for a while as I got uncomfortable. "Is something wrong-"

"I like you Kim Seohyun." I froze on my position without continuing my sentence hearing him as my lips closed itself into a line. He looked at my eyes for a while as I gave no reaction. I felt the guy coming closer as he lightly kissed me making my heart go down a rollercoaster. I felt myself kissing him back soon as he caressed my cheeks making me get addicted to his touch. Pulling away we both silently breathed while looking at each other.

"I like you a lot." He said out giving me a smile as I stayed still not knowing how to react. He just chuckled seeing my flustered self. "You're blushing." The guy teased me as I looked away hiding my heated up face from him. "Go to your room." I said quickly standing up as he did the same and tried pushing him outside. "Why? Just let me stay here tonight." He laughed as I hurriedly tried getting him outside my room. "Get out-"

But he stopped me pulling me closer to him as I found myself getting blocked by both of his arms wrapped around me. "Heeseung-" The guy swiftly stole a kiss from me before softly kissing my forehead. I was frozen on my spot not moving at all as I felt my heart beating faster than ever. Heeseung leaned down to look at me as I blinked and looked back at him.

"Let's date Kim Seohyun."

| | • • • • • | |

Did y'all's hearts flutter or was it just me 😳