28. fucked up

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Seohyun's POV

Days had passed. I was all alone. All I did was go to the office and come back. Nothing more or less. I barely talked or ate properly and my health was completely ruined by now. I felt weaker than ever and it wasn't helping me move on. But I knew the once CEO who was getting softer had now been lost forever.

I was back to the cold woman I always was. And it had gotten worse. I stopped caring about anyone. Not even my own brother. I don't even know where he is right now. I stopped caring about myself. I never did but it is now very bad. 2 times in the hospital a month? Nah it's gotten to atleast once every now and then. I was sick. I was exhausted and I had lost all hopes to be happy again.

These past few weeks, nobody called me. Nobody cared about me. It was just me all alone. And my assistant Yang Jungwon for whom I'm still alive. He was the reason I even made it to the hospital before completely dying. And I'm not sure if I should have thankful to him about it or not.

I was at my lowest but I wouldn't admit that I needed help. I just couldn't. The girl who once never cried had now been crying every night to just get rid of her pain of the day. It was lonely. I was lonely. I didn't feel needed and felt nothing but worthless. I hated myself that I had started harming myself to just satisfy my mind.

And here I am, at my work place doing the work I had been doing for years now. "Here you go." Jungwon placed the plate of food in front of me as I didn't bother to even look at him or the food once. The guy sighed sitting in front of me. "You know you have to eat." He still got no replies. "I'll tell your brother about everything if you continue to not eat at all."

I sighed getting annoyed and looked at him. "You don't wanna get fired, do you?" Jungwon pouted intertwining his hands with each other as I raised one eyebrow at him. After thinking for a while the guy just tried talking to me again. "Noona please-"

"Get out Jungwon." The guy gave up throwing his hands in thin air as he walked away from my desk. I felt sick right now and my headache wasn't close to going away. In one word, I felt like shit. I was fucked up from every place.

-

Walking to my living room I went to the kitchen counter to grab a cup of water. Feeling weaker than ever I took small steps as I felt my vision getting blurred. And I already knew what was gonna happen again. "Oh fuck it.." with that I fell on the floor and closed my eyes fainting yet once again this week.

Jungwon's POV

I hurriedly drove to CEO Kim's house. She wasn't picking my calls again and I think I knew what probably happened. I mean at this rate, it's pretty predictable that the young CEO was probably passed out at her living room or something. Running up to the house, I unlocked it and like I expected. She was unconscious. Running up to her I quickly sprinkled water on her face as she slowly got up.

Well barely. She was too weak.

"I won't handle it anymore. I'm calling Sunoo hyung." About to grab my phone I was gonna call the girl's brother but the exhausted girl just grabbed the phone from me and shook her head. At this point, it'd be a lie to say I didn't pity her. I felt more than sorry for her and I couldn't do anything. The girl who was once like my older sister is now at her worst and nobody is there to help her.

"Gosh ma'am. Get up." Helping her stand up she sat on the chair as I grabbed a banana and gave it to her. The girl didn't budge and silently ate it while I gave her her medicines. "Atleast I didn't go to the hospital this time." She said out slowly as I mentally judged her badly but stayed quiet.

-

Seohyun's POV

Just normally cleaning my messed up house, I was all ready to stay awake the night again and finish my office work when my phone buzzed. Looking over I sighed seeing it was my step father who called. "Yes dad?" I said out uninterestedly organizing my files. "Hello to you too." He wouldn't stop with his way of talking ever, would he? "Whatever. Why did you call? I'm busy."

The old man sighed. "Look Seohyun. I don't know what's up with you but you really gotta be more respectable to your father." And here goes the usual lecture. And I didn't wanna hear anymore of it. "I'm hanging up." Like I said I was gonna hang up but the old man's voice from the other side stopped me midway. "Ok ok wait I'll get to the point." Better.

"Lee Heeseung has officially been named as the CEO of the Lee company. There's a business party held this Sunday. And Mr. Lee wants you to be there. He's thankful to you that his son has finally become the kind of man he always wanted him to be." My father said it out as my face changed into a colder expression. All the things he told me. They slapped me right in the face once again. "Mhm. I'll be there." With that I cut the call.

Did it hurt? Yes it did. Does it still hurt? Yes it does. Do you hate him? I want to. Does he hate you? He sure does. Do you still love him? Author stop. It wasn't like how I wanted it to be. The guy was the reason I had started changing and the guy is the reason why I'm back to being the cold hearted girl I once was.

"I regret loving you."

What could be more painful than that? But I was angry. I was very angry. I felt myself crumble the piece of paper that was right in front of me as my eyes turned red. I was angry. I had every right to be angry. He didn't hear me out. Not even once did he think I might have had a side to this story as well. Staring at my face in the mirror I gritted my teeth feeling disgusted and the next moment I knew the mirror glass was all shattered to pieces and so was the phone that I threw towards the mirror.

| | • • • • • | |

I'm not uploading everyday because I'm trying to give time to the previous chapters to get some more reads :( so please be patient