21. feisty much

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Seohyun's POV

"Let's date Kim Seohyun."

Heeseung said securing me close to him with his arms as I stopped trying to get out of his grip. For the first time I actually felt my cheeks reddening as the guy bit his lip forming a teasing smile while looking at my blushed up face. "N-no." I said out pushing him away and walking to my bed away from him. I could feel his confused eyes stare at my back as he walked over to me. "Why not?"

I didn't know what to answer. I obviously wanted to have something with him but the fear of losing him made itself not come to my mind. And dating him would hurt me even more if at the end we part away. "We shouldn't." I said out slowly as I felt my hands shake silently. Heeseung sighed before coming closer to me.

And as far as I could tell, he did know something was up due to my pale face. "Do you not like me?" He asked slowly as I immediately looked at him but did not meet his eyes. "It's not like that Heeseung." And I knew the stubborn guy wouldn't leave without an answer. "I don't want to get hurt later on." I said out finding it fair to tell him as he softly sighed and smiled slightly meeting my eyes.

"I promise you won't get hurt." He said out as I internally felt weird at this somewhat soft scene of ours. Love wasn't my thing. And loving Lee Heeseung was the thing I never expected to do. But now that it's happening, I feel this sudden joy yet sadness. I want him but what if I lose him? No I'm not obsessed with him. But knowing if we start being official then I'll one day get attached to him very strongly that when he is pulled away, it'll tear me apart.

I felt a sense of comfort and reliability at his words as I sighed and looked down. He held my hands as I didn't budge and stayed still. He pulled back the strand of hair behind my ears and stared at my eyes for a while as I did the same. I slightly nodded trusting him in this one as he let out a smile before planting a soft kiss on my forehead. "You should go now."

Without showing any emotions I said out as he shook his head. "We didn't yet say I love you to each other though." What even. This dude is getting way beyond his league. Well maybe no. I'm just not that kind of person. "No get out." I pushed him out of my room while he laughed as I slammed the door and felt my intense heartbeat. Wow this feels weird. Having a relationship that's more than related to business with Lee Heeseung wasn't what I was expecting in this journey. But guess this is how it works.

-

"Sis wakey wakey." I felt someone pinching my cheeks as I groaned in my sleep throwing a few punches in thin air. "Woah easy tiger easy." The familiar voice said out chuckling before knocking on my forehead with his knuckles. "Yah Kim Sunoo get lost!" I shouted in my sleep getting under the covers as my younger brother laughed. "Come onnnnn sis I need to know what happened last night." He shook me until I gave up and sat up trying to understand the science of staying alive as I saw his innocent face looking forward to last night's tea.

I blinked a couple times understanding what he wanted to know before looking left and right and getting up to go to the washroom. "Oh come on say it." He walked behind me as I played dumb and brushed my teeth. He scoffed leaning towards the door as I washed my face and got everything done. "Nothing happened. I came home and did my office work." I said out trying not to look sus and walked to the kitchen.

"Oh gosh sis- ah hyung!" Sunoo quickly walked over to the sleepy guy who stumbled over the stairs while looking at my brother. "What happened last night? What did you do to my sis?" He asked out suspiciously as Heeseung stood still for a moment before I saw the guy's cheeks turning red. Great. "Oh uh last night-"

"Sunoo don't you have to go out?"

"No."

"Yes you do."

"I don't."

"But you do brother."

"Shut up sis." He had the audacity to shut me up as I coldly sighed giving up as Heeseung chuckled seeing me get annoyed. He walked over to him and then looked at Sunoo again. "Well you could say your sister is dating me." He said out ruffling my hair as I stood still not giving any reaction. "Sis what." Sunoo was shocked but in a good way. He was surprised and it made me embarrassed. Grabbing the cup of coffee I speed walked upstairs leaving everyone alone.

-

Heeseung's POV

I laughed to myself as I heard Kim Sunoo excitedly go around the office revealing that his sister was dating. Dating me. The room was empty except the CEO and me only. I looked over to her and saw her busy face. Her pale face looking down to files as the dark thick glasses made her look cute. She was too busy with her work and didn't realize that I was now walking over to her. Silently standing by her side I leaned down to kiss her cheeks as the shocked girl froze for a second.

Realizing my act she turned her head to face me as I took the chance and stole a kiss from her as she blinked slightly. I loved her dumbfounded look as it made me let out a small laugh. "I love you." I said out as we both stared at each other until she broke the eye contact by standing up. "Oh uh let's go have lunch-" I back hugged her as I felt her heartbeat from her back. She really was new to all these.

"Why won't you say it back?" I complained still back hugging her as she got away from me and faced me. "Heeseung don't do all these please." Seohyun straightforwardly said confusing me yet once again. "Why not? You're my girlfriend." She sighed shaking her head. "It's just.. I'm not new to all these anymore. I can't be soft and all cute like you are. I'm just simply cold and straightforward. And I don't want you to get hurt."

She said out looking down as I smiled hearing her reason. But it wasn't enough for me to not be somewhat clingy to her. The girl was about to walk away but I grabbed her wrist pulling her towards me as I pinned her to the wall. "Heeseung what-" "Shush." I said out slowly as she quietened down. The girl tried hiding her flustered face as I looked deep down her brown orbs.

""It's fine baby. You'll have to get used to all these cuz I ain't backing away."

| | • • • • • | |

Make a ship name for the ship that's sailing pls ~

SeoHee
HeeSeo
HeeHyun
SeoSeung

which one?