23. sudden news

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Seohyun's POV

"You need to wake up quickly tomorrow." Heeseung came towards me and slightly took away my glasses as I looked up at him confusingly. "Why? I have work now." I said grabbing it again and wearing them while checking the files as he sighed coming closer. "I will take you somewhere tomorrow." He said pulling my chair closer to him as I panicked hearing his deep voice.

Trying not to show any emotions I gulped blinking a couple of times and took off my glasses. Standing up I nodded slightly and walked to my room leaving the guy all confused. Well I was confused myself. What was that Seohyun? Entering the room I closed the door and found myself silently screaming for no reason as I jumped on my bed. These feelings were getting the best of me and I liked it even though I didn't really show it anyone.

Typical girl who went crazy over a guy.

-

The sprinkles of water hit my face as I abruptly woke up breathing heavily. Quickly sitting up I tried to breath properly as I remembered the nightmare I had just gotten. "Hey hey it's fine you're fine." Heeseung who was in front of me holding the glass of water quickly sat and tried calming me down. "It was a nightmare it's all fine." He said caressing my face as I finally was able to breathe properly.

The nightmare was horrifying. End of everything. It was scary. Cold and lonely. "What was it?" He asked worriedly as I looked at him having no words and immediately hugged him as tight as I could. The guy was indeed shocked to see me this scared as he patted my head hugging me back. "I don't like this feeling." I whispered out letting go of him as he softly smiled.

"I'm here with you okay. Everything will be fine." He said out with an assuring smile as I nodded and hugged him again. "Ok now get ready. We need to go." I nodded getting up feeling a bit low at the moment but shrugged it away anyways.

The car stopped all of a sudden as I looked around to see a park that wasn't really that crowded. Getting out I walked ahead to see a lake right in front of the park as a soft smile appeared on my lips. "This is pretty." I said out as Heeseung hmm-ed from behind as he walked with all the stuffs for our mini outdoor date.

Heeseung's POV

"You're caught!" We heard the kids playing around as I noticed Seohyun looking at them with all her attention. I saw the urge in her eyes. The things she missed in her childhood. An idea came to my mind as I stood up and put forward my hand in front for the girl to hold it. "Let's play." I said as she confusingly looked at me. "No Hee-" but I pulled her up and walked over to the kids to play along.

The girl's laughter along with the other kids as they all ran behind each other to catch them soothed my heart. Kim Seohyun was genuinely happy right now. I could see the once cold girl changing to her real self. And it made me feel good knowing that maybe I was the reason behind her happiness at the moment. "Caught ya!" She hugged me from the side not letting go as I laughed out losing the game. The kids all came over to me and laughed along.

"You both look very good together." One of the young kids said out as I nodded in agreement while the girl just laughed it out. Holding her hand I looked at her, "let's go and sit, shall we?" as she nodded.

"I didn't know that side of yours." I said as my now calm girlfriend just stared at the blue sky without answering. She was simply thinking and I had no clue on what she was thinking. "You won't leave, will you Heeseung?" She looked over at me confusing me slightly as I heard a slight chuckle from her seeing my perplexed face. "I won't leave."

Answering her I felt the girl look away immediately making me laugh at her cute reactions. "So when did you start liking me?" I said out as she looked at me and bit her lips. "I don't know." The girl once again looked away. "Oh come on say it." "After you liked me." Seohyun wouldn't admit that she was the first one to like me here as I sighed and started tickling her.

"Okay okay I'll say. Stopp." She said out through her laughs as I stopped. "After you started caring for me." She simply said leaving me confused. "That's it?" Seohyun just nodded looking at me for a while. "Not everyone cares for me Heeseung." She said out as my smile slowly disappeared looking at her sad face as she looked down. "But whatever I have you-" before she could finish I shut her off by slightly kissing her cheeks as she froze for a minute.

Pulling away I noticed her shocked eyes and red face. "I'll always care for you." I said out feeling a bit embarrased yet shrugged it away. Kim Seohyun didn't even react and just sat there playing with her fingers making me adore her even more.

Niki's POV

"Nurse!" I shouted as I approached Heeseung hyung's grandma struggling to breathe. Shouting for the nurse I panicked internally. "Grandma what's wrong?!" I didn't know what was going on but whatever that was happening didn't give me good vibes. The nurse came quickly as she tried figuring things out. Following her, one of the doctors came and checked for the old lady's pulse.

And the next moment I saw the old woman fainting which almost felt like she was dead. "Doc what's wrong?" I asked worriedly as he gave no answer for a while and checked her heartbeats. "This is bad. Call the ambulance, nurse!" He panicked as I shivered not knowing what's wrong. "You should call him, Niki." He said out arranging her stuffs as I nodded hesitantly and took out my phone dialing the number.

"Hyung come quick. This is bad."

| | • • • • • | |

I won't lie but to be honest, I'm kinda demotivated for this book :( I need more excitement and enthusiasm in the comments which I haven't gotten from this book at all and it is really discouraging

I won't lie but to be honest, I'm kinda demotivated for this book :( I need more excitement and enthusiasm in the comments which I haven't gotten from this book at all and it is really discouraging. Please vote and comment a lot if you're actually looking forward to the updates.