37. the perfect date

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Seohyun's POV

"He can leave now." The doctor announced as we all were relieved that Lee Heeseung was finally all okay and cured. The guy who was dressed smiled as I looked at him. "I'll drive you home." I said out as he nodded and got up holding his stuffs. "I'll go to work then." Jake said grabbing his keys as we both nodded. Sitting on the driver's seat, I realized I never visited Heeseung's place.

He entered the car getting comfortable as I looked at him getting his attention. "You never told me where you live." I said out starting the car. "Ahh you can see it today." The guy directed me as I drove the car. Stopping the car I stared at the extremely huge house as I awed seeing how beautiful it was. It looked like a palace. Far more luxurious than my house. "This is my parent's house." He said out grabbing my attention.

"Huh? You stay with your parents?" The guy nodded as I softly smiled finding it cute. "I do. I'm actually shifting next week." Ohh. He nodded as I understood and nodded back to him. "Well I'll go now then." Heeseung quickly gave me a hug and kissed my cheeks. He was about to get out but I stopped him. "I wanna come inside as well." He froze, a bit hesitant but quickly shook his head.

"Why not?" I asked him again but the guy awkwardly chuckled. "The house is messed up since it's just me who's been staying there nowadays. Dad is out for two days and mom still hasn't come back to Korea." He said out as I slightly looked away smiling finding him cute and nodded without fighting back. The guy got out and closed the door. "I'll bring you inside soon okay." He said out walking inside the place.

-

The sun hit my face as I groaned not wanting to wake up. And since it was a weekend, it was the perfect day for me to whine about not waking up. But it all got destroyed when my phone started ringing. But I quickly cut the call going back to sleep. But it didn't stopped. Once again it rang as I groaned and grabbed it. Without checking the caller I took the call and placed it by my ears.

"Where do we go for this date?" The first thing I heard was this and I immediately replied still being half asleep. "At the lamborghini store." That was the first thing that came out of my mind as soon as I heard my boyfriend snorting through the phone. "You're still sleeping?" Heeseung said out as I hummed to let him know the answer. "Hey there miss. We have a date today." He said out as I immediately opened my eyes letting it adjust.

I forgot again.

"Oh ahh yes yes I know." I lied awkwardly laughing as the guy sighed. "Get ready. I'm outside." He was insanely punctual making me not believe that he for real was already outside my house. "No you're not." Heeseung chuckled before I heard a horn from outside. "Yes I am." With that I heard a few more horns before I decided to go check it out. And there he stood, waving at me with a big smile on his face. "Now get ready angel." With that he cut the call.