29. the cold ceo

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Heeseung's POV

"I told you to redo it, didn't I?" I stared at the file, the newbie had just given me and it showed nothing but lack of knowledge about business. "Sorry sir-" Sorrys were indeed a waste of time. It was of no fun being sorry about something when you can fix it again. But things which couldn't be fixed, I knew I had to throw them away. From both my business and my life.

"I don't need your sorry kid." He shivered as Jay worriedly stared at the both of us. The intern's behavior was doing nothing but annoy me more. "You want to stop working here?" I asked him one last time as he quickly looked up and shook his head. "Sir please-" But Jay got in the middle saving his unworthy ass. "Ok that's enough for today. Just go now okay." The male left quickly at my assistant's sign as Jay sighed and looked at me.

"Woah dude what happened to you right there?" He said out as I threw the file away and stared at the mirror fixing my tie. "Just me being a CEO." Yes that's just me being a cold CEO that everyone wanted me to be. Jay frustratedly walked over to me. "No hyung no. This isn't like you." He worriedly said out as I chuckled not bothering to reply.

There was nothing to reply to it. It was all true. This wasn't me. Being cold and bossy was something I never was but you see circumstances changed me. And I didn't want to go back to being the soft hearted idiot I was. "Let's go." I said out as Jay sighed and nodded. It was about time we both headed to the party where I'd officially be named as CEO Lee.

-

Seohyun's POV

I wrapped the bandage around my hands as the blood came out uncontrollably. Trying to clean the mess I made, I cut my hand open but that shit couldn't even be compared to the pain I was going through all the time. I carelessly cleaned the wound and then cleaned up the glassy floor once again.

-

"Will you go?" Jungwon asked me as I leaned against my chair closing my eyes. "I have to." I didn't have any other choice but to go. And I wanted to. I wanted to see the guy one more time. Even if it might be the last time, I wanted to see him. I missed him. No matter how hurt I was getting as time passed by, it didn't change the fact that I was dying to meet him. And this party would be my perfect chance.

Jungwon nodded sighing and got back to his work.

-

Jake's POV

I entered the lavish party as I saw most of the business men I knew, present. My eyes wandered around as I finally saw my gang of friends. And there stood Heeseung hyung, in his expensive suit. He smiled and greeted around the guest. But it was all fake. His smile. It seemed faker than ever. I just sighed and walked towards him as he looked at me waving.

"Glad you made it." He said out as I nodded smiling at him. Giving him the bouquet of flowers I brought, I stared at his whole self for a while until he confusingly raised his eyebrows. "What?" I pouted hesitating to say but sighed not hiding it anymore. "Stop being so fake hyung. It's not like you." The guy didn't bother giving any reaction and looked down nodding.

"And hear her out once atleast." The guy's face changed to a colder expression as he looked away not replying to me. As we had our awkward conversation I saw the familiar figure. We both saw. Kim Seohyun entering the party along with her assistant following her. Her eyes searched for the guy she was looking for as it met Heeseung hyung's finally.

They both had an eye contact for a moment before hyung ignored her once again and left.

Seohyun's POV

I sighed as Heeseung left somewhere without even letting me approach him at all. I saw Jake right beside him as I thought it'd be perfect to seek his help to talk with Heeseung. Walking up to the familiar guy I looked down and then at him. "Let me talk to him one last time." Thinking he also thought nothing but like Heeseung, I was worried he would say no but the guy sighed. "Why Seohyun? You'll just hurt yourself."

"I don't care." I said out coldly as he thought for a moment and then looked at me again. "He's up at the rooftop for some fresh air." He said out as I nodded and quickly walked up the stairs. I was nervous and scared. I was scared of getting hurt again but he should hear me out once.

Heeseung's POV

I walked alone around the huge roof as the door cracked open revealing the woman I no longer wanted to see. I scoffed looking away as she walked up to me. Not wanting to stay there anymore I was gonna walk past her but the girl held my hand stopping me. "Hear me out once Heeseung." She said out as I harshly pushed away her hands and got away from her causing her to flinch.

I didn't say anything as the girl talked again. "It's not what-" Oh god I didn't even want to hear her voice anymore. Deep inside I knew whatever I was doing was hurting her but she deserved it. "Look CEO Kim or whoever you really are. I'm not interested to talk to you let alone hear you out." Not for once did her emotionless face change to something else.

It was her cold nature which made me want to hurt her more right now. But I was out of my mind.

"Heeseung please.." She said out as I shook my head. "No Seohyun. Goddamn it how are you even standing in front of me after what you did? Gosh you disgust me." I frustratedly said out as I felt the girl's eyes get red as she gulped looking down. "You're hurting me." She finally said out as I unbelievably looked at her. "Me? And to you? Woah. Kim Seohyun did you forget you're one emotionless of a person? You shouldn't care about anything. I mean I bet you don't. You don't care about other's feelings now, do you?"

I felt the girl's hands shaking. What are you doing Heeseung? You were never like this. "Stop it.." her weak voice said out as it tempted me more but I shouldn't. I have lost my mind and I knew it. Deep inside it tore me apart to say all these to her. To see her like this. But then my grandma's dead face always appeared and reminded me how much I should hate this woman. "You were such a waste of time Seohyun. I wish I never met you."

Seohyun's POV

"Lee Heeseung please. Just please stop. It's a lot for me." The guy I loved, he was saying all these to me. Nothing could break me apart more than his words right now. It formed a hole. A deep hole inside me and I was on the verge of breaking down. He kept me hurting me. And he never heard me out. I breathed heavily and then looked up at him again. "Fine. This is what you to want believe right. Alright then believe what you want. I'm a waste of time. But you broke me apart Heeseung. It's okay, I guess I deserve it all. That's it for me though. I'm sorry I hurt you." I said out as the guy looked away not meeting my eyes. Walking towards the door I stopped and looked back at him again with a bitter cold smile on my face.

"And congratulations for finally becoming a CEO."

| | • • • • • | |

Heeseung 😠 <<<<

Heeseung 😠 <<<<