14. maybe friends

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Heeseung's POV

"Come on we all know who actually thinks too highly of himself and that someone should probably not be so delusional."

Seohyun and the other familiar guy looked at me hearing my comment. I gave them a smirk and approached them. Seohyun seemed shock while CEO Han just scoffed glaring at me. "Lee Heeseung huh?" And like I expected, he still remembers me. "Seems like you remember me Han." I sarcastically said knowing our history wasn't that good together. The guy in front just shook his head saying nothing for a while. "Anyways so yes CEO Kim, I heard you lost the deal with the Smith company?" He smirked as I noticed Seohyun looking away not wanting to reply.

"Seems like she wants to ignore you." He was being a jerk like he always was and I couldn't bear his unbearable behaviour. "More like she feels too embarrassed." I was surprised as to how the cruel Kim Seohyun was not doing anything today. She barely replied at all to him. And in a way it was good. I knew she didn't wanna do anything out of anger that too in the middle of so many known businessmen. "You shouldn't be the one talking about who should be embarrassed here Han, should you?"

Knowing how he lost the deal to my company last month, I decided to remind him to stay in his limits before degrading someone else. "Let's just go Lee." Seohyun tried stopping me and was about to go away pulling me with her but stopped. "It's different though. I didn't expect CEO Seohyun to lose it. She barely has anything to do except work."

"Don't speak when you know nothing." Seohyun slightly whispered not raising her tone as I silently watched the guy test her patience. He was doing it intentionally to trigger the girl to take a wrong step. "I did not lie though. You are too lonely with no friends to do something that's not work."

Seohyun's POV

I balled my fists gritting my teeth as the guy continued testing my patience. I was almost at my limits. But knowing how true his comments were, I just sighed not wanting to deal with him at the moment. about to leave them all alone I was going to head out for some fresh air.

"She has her own life too. She chose to just focus on her work and show y'all your actual positions. And she does have friends." My feet stopped hearing Lee Heeseung but I stayed right there without facing them yet. "Stop lying-" CEO Han was stopped by his friends as they took him away leaving me and Heeseung alone. I didn't say anything and just walked outside. The weather was cold and peaceful. Touching the slightly damp concrete I breathed the earthy smell that I loved more than anything.

"You fine?" A voice interrupted as I opened my eyes to see Heeseung standing by my side. Somewhat feeling a bit nervous I quickly looked away not replying as he came closer giving me company. "Wanna go home?" He asked as I thought for a moment. But I was already too exhausted to even lie at this point and just nodded as he gave me a soft smile.