9. self love

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Heeseung's POV

"Huh?" I furrowed my eyebrows at Jungwon's reply as he nodded. "Yup." He went on to fix Seohyun's table as I zoned out for a moment but came back to earth. "Why does she drink alone?" Jungwon just shrugged leaving the room as I quickly ran outside to catch up to Seohyun. I panted stopping. And there she was. The girl was getting inside the car.

"Seohyun!" I shouted stopping her as she confusingly looked at me. Running over to her I caught on my breathe trying to speak as she waited. "I'll come with you. Let's drink together." I said as the girl unbelievably scoffed getting inside her car but I stopped holding her hand. "I mean it come on."

"I don't want you to come with me." Her cold voice embarrassed me as I quickly shrug my ego away and softly smiled in a cheesy way. "I don't care what you want." I said out with a big smile as I got inside the car sitting beside the driver's seat. "Lee Heeseung get out." She was too stubborn.

"No. Just come inside." I pulled her as she sat on the driver's seat before annoyingly looking at me. "Come on drive. It will be fun." The girl just gave up glaring at me and sighed starting the engine as I let out a chuckle.

-

Seohyun's POV

I was sitting in front of Mr. Lee. Both of us were equally awkward and embarrassed. I sighed gulping down the shot of soju as I felt the bitter taste of it gradually getting sweet. I missed this feeling. Loving the spark in it I poured the liquid on my glass once again and then somehow approached to pour it in the guy's glass in front.

"Thanks." He awkwardly said before grabbing the glass and smelling it for a while. I silently drank mine once again. Well I was basically seeing how the man handled soju. And oh boy. He almost coughed out the drink but quickly got back to normal hoping I didn't notice anything.

"Why do you drink alone? It's probably the worst and most sad thing." He asked out of curiosity and I chuckled. I had a low alcohol tolerance so I could tell I was high already. But I still was in my sense. "I don't have anyone to drink with me." With that, I grabbed the entire bottle drinking from it as Heeseung just stayed silent for a moment. Dumb. I laughed at his silent reply.

He soon came back to his senses and got all smile again. "Well you have me now, we can drink together-"

"Nah nah nah." I said weirdly getting out of control and Heeseung stared at me in confusion. "Don't say something you'll probably not do." He shook his head as a denial at my response and quickly tried drinking his half finished glass of soju but failed miserably as he started coughing. "Tsk you don't even like drinking." I said looking at his disgusted face which slowly held down.

Ew people and their sympathy.

I grabbed another bottle and got out of the small tent shop as the smell of the earth attacked my nose. It was lightly raining and the air was cold. It was all quiet. Everyone was busy with their own work. I widened my arms feeling the cold breeze touch my face as a smile appeared on my face.